~Chapter 17•Ears Up~

•1st person•
"I'm going to shower. You can do whatever you'd like." Alastor gets up from bed. He leans over and kisses me on the forehead.
"Yeah yeah whatever smiley." He chuckled and walked off to the restroom. I yawned and sat up when I heard the water running. Well he said i could do whatever I want so I'll watch TV. No harm in that.
A few minutes later there's a knock on the door. I look at the restroom then the door.
"Fuckkk." I say under my breath and get up. I open the door to see husk.
"Listen I-" he looks me up and down, "you look like shit. Where's Alastor?"
"That's the first thing you say?"
"I always thought you guys would hookup I just didn't expect you to stay til the morning."
"We didn't hook up husk."
"You have morning sex hair."
"It's hangover hair, thank you very much."
"Whatever. What you do with creepy is none of my business. I just needed to talk to him. I'll do it later." He gave me one last look before walking away. I closed the door with a sigh.
"Mother of gods..." I held my head. Good thing the dizzy spells are over now that my powers are gone. I need to find out how to get them back on my own.
"Gods?" I hear right in my ear. I turn around, my back against the door, and look up at Alastor. He had only a towel around his waist.
"Al, geez you scared me. Husker was at the door."
"I see. What did my old pal need?"
"He said he'd talk to you later, then he left."
"Anything else I need to know?" He moved closer which was hard to do because of how close we were already. I tilted my head.
"No?" I look at his hair which was still wet. I sigh and grab his wrist.
"Where are-"
"Sh." I dragged him to the restroom. I grabbed a towel and sat on the counter to reach his head(I still hand to have him bow his head a tiny bit). He chuckled as I dried his hair.
"I could have done it myself dear."
"Well I did. Your welcome." He chuckled more until I reached his ears. He grabbed my wrist.
"Okay. That's enough."
"I'm not done."
"You are now." With that he walked away. I jump off the counter and follow him.
  "I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Alastor?" I look at him getting dressed.
  "Im sorry, my ears are sensitive dear. I didn't mean to snap on you." He looks back at me. I smile softly.
  "It's fine. I'm going downstairs for breakfast, see you later." I walk past him. He pats my head before I leave.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:458
Willows notes: guys I'm going to start two new books!! One more Alastor x reader and Lucifer x reader! Tell me if y'all want anyone else btw. The Alastor x reader is where the reader will be a sinner instead of a Morningstar