~Chapter 6•Bar Secrets~

•A few days later, first person•
   Alastor left for a meeting. He didn't tell Charlie why but I know, yet I'll keep it to myself for now. I only know because I got a invite to the overlord meeting. I used to go but since Alastor came back I don't what it need him telling Charlie anything. I decided to go out, and not alone. I took angle dust along with me.
  "So, I didn't know you were a princess. Why are you Vox's bitch then? Why didn't you see your sister right when you came here instead of finding an overlord to shack up with?" He was looking at a hot pink dress. It was his idea to come to this side of town. He says they know him here so they just charge Valentino's card. I sighed and looked at him.
  "You think you can keep a secret?" He threw a pair of heart sunglasses behind him.
  "You bet your petty face I can." He said proudly.
  "I've been here for a year yes. I wanted to be known not by the status I was bore with but by what I earn. The overlords think I'm just a new overlord. I do it in every ring. I hate being know as '"Lucifer's brat'". It sucks." I turn my back a comb through dress. I pick up a red silk dress. I'm getting this for sure. I also hold onto some, dizzy spell.
  "If you say so toots. Come on this place is boring. I know a good bar." Angel smiled and took my arms in one of his. I smiled softly. I like this dude, he's a good friend. We carried on down the street for a little. We walked into a bar called, "consent", weird. Angel led me to the bar and got me a shot.
  "You are gonna love this place doll. You need a little break." He rested a hand on my shoulder. I smiled and took the shot.
   An hour later and it's safe to say angel and I were a little tipsy. All in good fun though. Angel and I were on the dance floor having a fucking awesome time. I had only rested twice for dizzy spells. That's when it all went down hill. I was stupid, he said this is where Valentino is most known, why didn't I think the other Vees were around? The door swung open.
  "Val?! Why the fuck are you here?! It was your turn to go to that stupid mother fucking overlord meeting! Instead I had to go!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 439
Willows notes: cliff hanger who??? The next chapter is going to be so fun to write omg. Anyway bye hazbins 💋