~Chapter 29•Prankster~

•1st person•
I've been avoiding Vox the past few days. He's backed off a bit as well. I've been wearing non revealing clothing to hide the mark from everyone, including Alastor. As of now I just got back from a meeting with my father and other people in hell. I didn't pay attention much. Hell's not my problem yet. They did talk about the extermination coming really soon. I turn to the bar and I'm greeted with husk and angel on the bar while Vaggie, with her spear, is being held back by Charlie.
"Y/N! Oh thank god your here tits!" Angel jumped off the bar and ran behind me.
"The fuck is going on?" I looked around at them.
"Well Vaggie noticed our room looked like someone went threw it. Angel has been gone all morning and just came down from upstairs." Charlie's eyes met mine.
"So you're accusing Angel Dust of going threw your room? Do ya got proof or just a feeling?" I crossed my arms over my chest. Vaggie and I never got along, this being a reason. Dating my sister doesn't give you the privilege to have a stick up your ass.
"The cameras show him coming out of our room!" Vaggie pushed past Charlie. Her, still fuming, ran towards me while staring at Angel. Purple magic spun around her and lifted her up.
"Unlike Chuck I'm not scared to use my magic. Or hurt someone." Charlie covered her mouth, frozen, not knowing what to do. "Calm your tiny ass down. Now, I wanna see that footage. I have a feeling there was some fowl play."
Charlie showed me the video and I watched it a few times. After a while I set Vaggie back down. She shifted her anger towards me but she knows she can't do shit.
"Hey where are you going?" Charlie put her phone away as I stomped up the stairs.
"Alastor." My cheeks burned with anger. I knocked on his door until my knuckles started to hurt. Finally he opened it. The first 3 buttons on his shirt weren't buttoned. He had his over coat off and his hair was wet.
"Dear?" He placed a hand on my cheek. I moved it away with the back of my hand.
"What's your problem?!" I poked his chest and walked forward making him step back. Using my foot I slammed his door closed.
"What do you mean?" He took one step forward to stop our movement.
"Why did you disguise yourself as angel and go throw Charlie's room?" I got in his face. My cheeks now burned with embarrassment and anger as I felt his hands rest on my hips. He's getting more confident with touching me.
"Whatever do you mean?"
"Don't lie! I saw your magic. If you don't be careful I'll take it all away. Why would you do that? You're no creep." I crossed my hands over my chest. I felt my hips pressed against his as he held me close. He rested his forehead against mine and held his hand on my jaw so I didn't look away.
"Because it got a little too boring around here. And I knew you'd figure it out and break your silence. What did I do?" He took a step forward forcing me to take a few steps back.
  "Well I just- it's weird- I- uh..." If I tell him there was no point in ignoring him. His hand moved back to my hip as he kept walking, making me walk backwards.
  "What?" His eyes widened and he let out a low chuckle. "Are you still scared of me?"
"What? I'm almost queen of hell! You're just a sinner." My voice trailed off as I continued walking back. My legs so hit something soft, his bed. When I broke eye contact to look down at what I just hit I was pushed back onto the bed. He leaned over to pin my small figure down.
  "Really? Because you're shaking." One of his long digits tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear.
  "You didn't do anything. I've just been trying to figure things out. If it makes you fell better you're not the only one I've been ignoring." I sighed and looked away. It was a nice day for hell. I wonder what heaven is like. A hand reaching up my shirt snapped me from my thoughts. "Alastor!"
"Calm down." I was squirming to get away. His hand firmly pressed down just below my chest. "I said calm down." My eyes met his. There was something about his gaze that made me sit still. He reached his hand up and lightly traced my collarbone. Then he lifted up my shirt. I was a blushing mess as always. He clicked his tongue into a chuckle.
"What's so funny?" I grabbed his wrist which made him put my shirt back down.
"You've been not talking to me because you wear mine and Vox's mark? What are you so scared of? I'm not Vox. I won't-"
"Enough." I knew where he was going. He was just trying to work me up. Who knows why, probably entertainment. I went to sit up but his hand that was still in the middle of my chest pressed me back down.
"As long as you're in debt to me you're on my leash." I felt his lips by the shell of my ear. His voice was hoarse and couldn't be above a whisper, not to mention there was no static. "Remember that." He turned his head and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, he then traveled down to my neck, planting more soft pecks.
After a few more pecks I felt a sharp pain making me gasp. Alastor harshly bit into my plush skin of my neck. He hovered over another spot of a few seconds before he stood straight, hand retreating from my shirt.
"Tell them what happened before Vaggie kills angel dust." He wasn't looking at me. His talk was more...free? This is...weird. I stand up to leave. Before I walk away I press a soft kiss on his cheek. He looked at me with wide eyes and held his cheek.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:1040
Willows notes:srry that updates are so spread apart. I've had no motivation lol. Anyways here this is 💋💁‍♀️