~Chapter 13•Daddy Issues~

•1st person•
   In the limo, wait, limo? Well dad apparently got us a limo. I sat quietly between husk and Alastor until Angel Dust pulled me towards him. He got me a drink and Charlie tried to protest but gave up quickly.
  "Chill toots, we're pregaming it." Angel handed me a drink. I reached over Alastor to hand husk a drink. Alastor gave me a funny look.
  "What? You're giving me a funny look." I offer Alastor a drink. "Did you want one?"
  "No my dear, I just didn't take you as much of a drinker." I laugh at his comment which seems to peak his interest.
  "You'll take that back after tonight." I smile.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
   A couple drinks later we were there. When I was little I always wanted to walk on the red carpet up to the palace. I wanted to have the press taking photos and people yelling at me. Now I'm nervous. Most the camera people here are under Vox's command. Not to mention I'll be walking with the radio demon. I also haven't had a drink in a long while so this will be fun.
   Angel and husk went first. Nifty and Sir P next. Then Charlie and Vaggie. Alastor took my hand and leaned in close.
  "You'll be fine dear." He then pulled me out. The lights were bright as hell. I took Alastor's arm and walked down just like I had seen the girls do years before. I smiled and did tiny waves as needed. I glanced up at Alastor a few times. He looked down at me with his eyes only once. Well the one time I saw. It felt like a mile walk but soon we were inside. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath. I looked at Charlie.
  "That was just like what I always thought." She nodded in response. I took Alastor's arm again and walked around, saying hellos as needed. Alastor, surprisingly, didn't talk much. He just kept an eye on me. I saw husk and angel at the bar. I let go of Alastor and walk over to them. Alastor unexpectedly follows. After my first drink there he stops me.
"You already had plenty tonight. Your cheeks are rosy." He moves some hair behind my ear. This man, I hate him. Yet it's cute that he's looking after me.
"Yeah yeah," I turn to the bartender, "champagne please." Alastor gave me a look. "It's just for looks." I smirk and take the champagne. I walk around a little more before I see dad. I immediately turn around but Alastor puts his hand out and looked down at me.
"He has already seen you. I'm here for you. If you need me to get us out of the conversation at all, I'll know." He looked back up. I turned around and there he was.
"Lucifer." My tone was cold.
"Y/N!" He smiled brightly at me then looked at Alastor. "What the fuck." He said in the same cheery voice yet he said it through gritted teeth.
"Lucifer,"
"It's dad."
"Lucifer, this is my date, Alastor." Alastor put his arm around me. Lucifer death glared him.
"Why would you bring a street sinner in here?" Lucifer kept his smile.
"Alastor is actually one of the biggest overlords." My grip got tighter on my glass. Alastor's arm snaked down around my waist. Lucifer did not like that.
"Never heard of him. It's been so long." Lucifer opened his arms for a hug. I gritted my teeth. I reached out my hand. He looked at it sadly but nonetheless he took it. "I uh," He cleared his throat, "I missed you kid."
"Well it's one sided. Don't call me kid either. I'm not a kid anymore." I put my hand back around Alastor's arm. Lucifer's face grew darker.
"You're right, I'm sorry Y/N. I really should have said I'm sorry sooner. You can always come back. I've been trying to say that for years now but uh, I guess I thought you'd be mad still" I scoffed.
"You're wrong dad. I'm not mad, I'm fucking furious. You blamed everything on me and you kicked me out. You took my powers." Finally I tightened my girl to hard and broke my glass. People started to look. I hid myself behind Alastor best i could without it looking weird.
"Wait, that actually happened? You never told me that spell worked." He held out his hand. I flinched, he looked worried.
"Yeah well it fucking did. I have no magic anymore." I looked down at my cut hands. They didn't even hurt right now.
"I can give it back to you it's just-"
"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up. You've done enough. And I already know what you're going to say, it would take time because of how much power it is. Im not dumb." I tugged on Alastor's sleeve but only where no one could see. I wanted to leave. I hate this. I hate Lucifer.
"Looks like times up. Good day, Lucifer." Alastor led me away. Lucifer slowly lowered his hands. Everyone slowly went back to enjoying their evening.
Alastor took my hands. My palms were bloody from the glass. With his magic he got bandages and wrapped them.
"Thank you." I said quietly before going back to the bar. I sat by husk, who put his hand on my shoulder.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 903
Willow's notes: looooong ass chapter. Next one is gonna be fun omg I already started writing itttttt