~Chapter 15•Busted~

•1st person•
   He shoved me into a room. I recognized it as one of the palace's many guested rooms.
  "Vox enough. This ain't the studio." I stood up and took a step back.
  "Don't you get it? I own you. Why are you here anyway? Does that freak think he has a chance. To bad, we made a deal Y/N." I squeak in pain as he grabs my wrist, digging his nails into my skin.
  "Alastor is a friend! He invited me because he knew I was formal enough not to embarrass him." He moved his face closer to mine.
  "Formal? You are obviously drunk. You smell like you bathed in tequila." He push me again, harder. I took a couple more steps backwards.
  "I- listen Vox please. If I had known you were invited I would have came with you." He took a step closer. He smelled like alcohol too. I thought it was just me at first but he smells like bourbon.
  "I was going to let it slide but now I see you here with him. He really tried to threaten me to let your soul go! You know how much that cost me Y/N?!" My back hit the wall from another push. He pinned my hands up. My eyes grew wide when I heard the door nob turn.
  "Now now old pal, is that anyway to treat a lady." I watched as a hand reached up on Vox's shoulder. Vox's face turned horrified. "My dear, I know you're a strong demon who has seen a lot but close your eyes and plug your ears. I hate for you to see me like this." I nod and do as he says. With my ears covered I yell,
  "Don't hurt him. Please." I hummed softly as to not hear anything. Next thing I knew I was guided out by a gentle hand. I open my eyes, I was in the hallway just outside. Looking up I see Alastor, blood on his cheek. "Don't tell me."
"It was just to send a message."
"I told you not to hurt him!"
"My dear." He held his hand out to me. I reached up and wiped the blood off his face.
"I'm too drunk for this shit." I sighed and put my head on his chest. I felt a deep chuckle. After that, I don't remember much. I was too drunk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 400
Willows notes: wow guys took me a while. I just got done with sub districts and i qualified! It goes sub districts, districts, then state so wish me luck lol.