Imbolc In The Dukedom of York

He was the direct descendant of a very brave and noble duke, Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk in England in 1483 and his ancestor was a direct descendant of King Henry The Second of England through his youngest son, King John who had two sons, King Henry The Third and Prince Richard of Cornwall and their descendants.

Lord John Howard was the grandson of the 1st Duke of Norfolk through his mother, Lady Margaret who was the only daughter out of three who had a son, and because he was faithful to King Richard The Third was given his grandfather's Dukedom in 1483.

How did Lord John Howard know that his great-grandson and great-great-grandson were going to go against their sovereign king or queen.

Lord John Howard's great-grandson, Lord Henry Howard was beheaded by King Henry The Eighth and his son, Lord Thomas Howard, third Duke of Fourth was also beheaded by Queen Elizabeth the First of England and they lost what Lord John Howard had been given, and until the year of 1660 King Charles the Second restored the Dukedom of Norfolk to the oldest son of Lord Henry Frederick Howard but he had no children and his brother, Lord Henry Howard became the Dukedom of Norfolk and he is the ancestor of the Dukes of Norfolk through his sons but his oldest son had no children, so it passed onto his brother, Lord Thomas who did have a son, Lord Thomas ns his brother, Lord Edward and then it passed onto his second cousin, who didn't even know.

Lord Patrick William Howard was the second son of second son and he knew he wouldn't inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk in England , so he decided in 2140 he decided to study at Cambridge University and in 2148 he married Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux and until 2153, they had a very happy marriage, but they knew about the onset of World War Three Planet which begun in 2126.

Along with many other European Aristocrats they fled from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on April 30, 2153 and one day later the world and the Planet Earth they knew were devastated.

They traveled to Star Base 12 and didn't arrive until April 30, 2159 but they didn't start their families until 2165.

Lord Patrick William Howard claimed the northern territory on Star Base 12 and named it The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory but his great-grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Junior was created The First Duke of York Territory through his great-great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he became the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275.