The Grandfather of Five Duchesses on Star Base 12

Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of Norfolk and York Territory was the grandfather of five Duchesses on Star Base 12 and he was a very proud man.

He had three very gorgeous sons, and all looked different from each other, and his second son, named for his beloved great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard resembles his great-great-grandfather, whereas his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third resembled his second great-grandfather, Lord John Spencer-Churchill, and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles resembled his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who had three sons and all three looked different from each other.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR resembled his great-grandfather, Lord Edmund Beaufort, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR, resembled his maternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Robert Capet, Duke of Bourbon and Lord Edwin William Howard resembled his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard because Lord Patrick William Howard was considered one of the most gorgeous young men during Pre World War Three London, England and later on Star Base 12.

Lord Frederick William Howard resembles his maternal grandfather, Lord Edmund Beaufort as Lady Jeanette Virginia was one of the most beautiful young women on Star Base 12 and no one would do for Lord Frederick William Howard and he wouldn't settle for any other woman than Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort was considered very progressive for a young woman of her time in 2180 when Lord Frederick William Howard started his pursuit.

Both were 15 years old and Lady Jeanette Virginia turned him down twice, once in 2181 and 2182, and finally in 2183 she agreed to marry him and ten months later their first son, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second was born, and he resembled his grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, and 13 months later she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard who Lord Frederick William Howard names in honor of his father who dies during World War Three of Planet Earth in England, and finally in 2190 she gives birth to their only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte who resembles her maternal grandmother with her curly auburn hair, green eyes, and finally in 2195 she gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, named for his paternal great-great-grandfather who perished during World War Three Planet Earth in London, England.

_________________________________

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is 66 when his golden-hair heiress is born on May 1, 2295, and she is the apple of his eye, and she is named Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, and his second granddaughter, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, future Duchess of Cambridge Territory is born on June 24, 2276, followed his granddaughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, future Duchess of Beaufort, followed by Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, followed by Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and finally his youngest granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, the future Duchess of Sussex Territory on May 1, 2295.

All of them are the daughters are his three sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Sussex Territory, Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and four of his granddaughters are the daughters of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory, and two of them are the daughters of Lady Millicent Elizabeth Howard nee Collins and one is the daughter of Lady Paulina Charlene Howard nee Stafford.

All are destined to become the First round of Duchesses on Star Base 12 and many declare matrilineal primogeniture when they inherit the Dukedoms from the fathers.

Beginning with Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory in 2294, followed by Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory in 2310, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget in 2315, followed by Lady Sophia Dorothea in 2315 as well.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane doesn't alter the Succession of The Duke of Norfolk Territory as her first child is a daughter, Lady Karissa Ann is born on her 20th birthday on May 1, 2295.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Ann Beltane great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is the longest reigning Duchess of Norfolk in Star Base 12 history from 2338 until 2400 and after her comes her grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth.