A father at the age of 67 Year old

He was 66 when he met his second cousin, Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill, and she was 24 years old, and she was the same age as his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR thought by the time he reached 40 years old, he was finished having all of his children as Lord Andrew Charles Howard was his youngest son and child with his former wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart who he married in 2228 and every five years they had a child together.

In 2275, Lady Patricia Eugenie and he divorced each other and in June of 2275, when he was traveling through The Dukedom of Marlborough sat a beautiful young woman that caught his eye as he traveled by to The Dukedom of York.

She was working out in her garden

 and he asked his driver to stop so he could stretch his legs.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks over to where she is working and he bows to her and he asks if he may rest as he has traveled a long way and he is headed back for The Dukedom of York.

Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill looks at Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and she tells him " You may rest here Sir."

The next thing she asks to share her tea and sweet plums in a jar and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at her and she resembles his dear late mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, and Lady Sarah tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR " Lady Alexandra Elizabeth was my grandaunt, and my father is nephew, Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill, and I am his daughter, Lady Sarah Rachel."

"We are second cousins through our great-grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR states.

"I didn't know our great-grandfather." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains, "He knew my great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard,"

"My father was friends with Lord John Spencer-Churchill who was the father of my mother." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

The next thing Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR starts to travel out to The Dukedom of Marlborough to visit Lady Sarah Rachel.

When their divorce becomes final, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks Lady Sarah to become his wife and his Duchess and in August of 2275 they marry and they settle in The Dukedom of York Territory and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is floating on cloud nine and beside himself with happiness.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Sarah celebrate Mabon, Samhain, Yuletide together, and all of sudden after January of 2276, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR receives the biggest surprise of his life and Lady Sarah tells him " I am having our child."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR can't believe his eyes at the age of 67 he is going to be a father as all of his children are grown up, married and have made him a grandfather.