Mother's Day Celebration In The Dukedom of York Territory

Faith of our mothers, living still,In cradle song and bedtime prayer;In nursery lore and fireside love,Thy presence still pervades the air:Faith of our mothers, living faith!We will be true to thee to death

In cradle song and bedtime prayer;
In nursery lore and fireside love,
Thy presence still pervades the air:
Faith of our mothers, living faith!
We will be true to thee to death.

Faith of our mothers, loving faith,
Fount of our childhood's trust and grace,
Oh, may thy consecration prove
Source of a finer, nobler race:
Faith of our mothers, living faith,
We will be true to thee till death.

Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,
For youthful longing, youthful doubt,
How blurred our vision, blind our way,
Thy providential care without:
Faith of our mothers, guiding faith,
We will be true to thee till death.

Faith of our mothers, Pagan  faith,
Is truth beyond our stumbling creeds,
Still serve the home and save the Church,
And breathe thy spirit through our deeds:
Faith of our mothers, Pagan faith!
We will be true to thee till death

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was 67 years old when his final child and youngest daughter was born in October of 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR made a promise to his father in 2239, that if he had any other children he had another daughter. He would name her after his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

So, when Lady Sarah gave birth to their only child in October of 2276, he looked at his Duchess "I made a promise to my old miserable father that I would name his youngest granddaughter in the honor of his father.' Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"She doesn't resemble him, but she does resemble her great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"She does resemble her paternal grandmother, my mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth who is your second cousin." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah.

"My father told me a lot about my second cousin, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth." Lady Sarah explains.

"My mother could see right through my father as could my grandmother, Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort with my grandfather, but both outsmarted them." Lord Charles Andrew JR says with a laugh.

"I will name our daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, but she doesn't look like him." Lord Charles Andrew JR admits.

"I see more of Lord Patrick William Howard in our daughter." Lord Charles Andrew JR states. "Maybe when she marries that she will name her daughter in his memory."

"I think that would be grand." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lady Sarah looks at Lord Charles Andrew JR " Our daughter is only three years old and she won't be able to marry until 2294 or 2295." Lady Sarah explains.

"She is the heiress to the Dukedom of York Territory and one day will become Duchess of York Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I just want to see her grow up and I want to see my first grandchild be born." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains. "I had to wait 33 years for Lady Elizabeth to arrive and I can leave The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory in good hands."