Not Equally Yoked

He is the oldest son and heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as the heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

His father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior who is the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory is forbidden to marry the woman that he loves.

She is the daughter of a Viscount and she is the daughter born into a gentry family rather than an aristocratic family. So therefore, they are unequally yoked.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior is told by his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, " Aristocrats don't marry for love."

"We marry for other reasons." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

"Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck is the daughter of a mere Viscount and her grandfather is a social climber man who marries the second daughter of The Earl of Essex who is your great-great uncle as your great-grandmother was his sister who married your great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

"Oh yes. You are related. You are second cousins. She is not your equal. " Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

"The Beck's are social climbers and that is why he married the second daughter of my grand-uncle as the oldest daughter had been married off." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains

"I have found you the perfect match. She is the daughter of The Dukedom of Lennox Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR explains.

Young Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior is forbidden to marry the woman that he loves for now and until his son, who is forever rebellious and becomes the fifth Duke of Norfolk and his formidable wife, Lady Karissa changes the laws on Star Base 12 where everyone be them aristocrat or commoner may marry for love.

Finally, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, marries a second time for love and this time to his second maternal cousin, Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill and with her he has his youngest child and third daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard.