You Are So Beautiful To Me

You are so beautiful

To me

You are so beautiful

To me

Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for

You're everything I need

You are so beautiful

To me

You are so beautiful

To me

You are so beautiful

To me

Can't you see

You're everything I hoped for

Everything I need

You are so beautiful

To me

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Billy Preston / Bruce Carleton Fisher

You Are So Beautiful lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory and his Duchess, Lady Sarah are celebrating Valentine's Day within The Dukedom of York Territory on Star Base 12 along with their four year old daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR at the age of 20 was married first to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 and together they had five children, ages 50 to 40 and he had in 2280, he has four granddaughters between the ages of 4 and 2 years old.

The biggest surprise came to him in 2276, when he learned he was going to be a father for the last time but he was so happy as he wanted a third daughter, so Freyda heard his prayer and granted it.

On October 21, 2276, Lady Sarah was safely delivered of their only child they would have together, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and she was given the feminine name of her great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina doesn't resemble her great-grandfather but rather her great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, just like her half brother, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina was the apple of both of her parent's eyes and they loved and cherished her and she was well loved by her two uncles, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and many nieces and nephews and c...

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina was the apple of both of her parent's eyes and they loved and cherished her and she was well loved by her two uncles, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and many nieces and nephews and cousins.

The only that had a problem was Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third who was known as the Prodigal Son of The Howard family, but in due time he came around to love his baby half sister.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks back when he first met Lady Sarah in The Dukedom of Marlborough Territory on Star Base 12.

He knew she was the one for him after a rocky, stormy marriage with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart for nearly 40 some odd years.

Finally he remembers the day they married each other in 2275, in August and how happy he was to be in love for the first time in his life since he was 17 when he first met Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck who he was forbidden to marry because she was only the daughter of a Viscount and he was from a good gentry family.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York has finally found love with Lady Sarah and they have a beautiful daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina.

So, they decide to spend Valentine's Day together in The Dukedom of York Territory together.