The Bittersweet Romance of A Young Heir

He was the oldest child of the heir to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

His father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard was the second son of the Duke of Norfolk Territory and his father's designated heir after his oldest brother refused to marry who his father found for him, but Lord Frederick William Howard gave his second son the chance to find his own bride and through his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte.

He met the lady of his dreams, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill,

 the granddaughter of Lord Albert Edward Spencer-Churchill, Duke of Marlborough Territory on Star Base 12

She was born in 2190 and she was five years younger than Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he was born in 2185 but it didn't matter because he told his father " If I can't marry Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill. I just won't marry atall. You have Lord Andrew Charles."

Lord Frederick William Howard tells his son " I won't help you son. I had to win your mother."

"Look to your youngest son to give you an heir." Lord Charles Andrew Howard tells his father.

" I don't know what my mother saw in you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard tells his father.

"She was a lot smarter than you as she transferred her Dukedom to my uncle." Lord Charles Andrew Howard tells his father.

"I can't believe my grandfather had you." Lord Charles Andrew Howard retorts.

"Lord Frederick William The Second doesn't measure up to your high expectations." Lord Charles Andrew retorts.

Lord Charles Andrew looks at his father and tells him " Let me tell you something old man. If you stand in the way of my sister marrying Lord William Carey. I promise I will make my late grandfather minus his son."

"Lord Frederick William The Second will join me and we will cut you into collops

"Lord Frederick William The Second will join me and we will cut you into collops." Lord Charles Andrew tells his father.

"I don't want to make my dear mother a widow or leave my youngest brother without his father." Lord Charles Andrew tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard married Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill in June of 2208, 

and 11 months later ,Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior was born, but by the look on Lord Charles Andrew Howard face he wasn't too happy when he held his firstborn son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in his arms.

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth looks at her husband and asks "What is wrong Lord Charles Andrew Howard. You have your heir?"

"Nothing is wrong, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth. I will name him Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior tells his wife.

"I don't care what my damn father has to say. He can wait for my oldest brother to marry and name his son Lord Frederick William Howard The Third." Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior grows up to be a very romantic young man, and he loves poetry, music, literature, and he has his head in the clouds.

In 2225, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior starts to plan for his heir, but in 2222, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior meets Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the daughter of a Viscount.

Lady Charlotte Augusta is born in 2212 and they meet in 2224, when she is fourteen years old and he is 16 years old, and they start to see each other out in the garden at Norfolk and the two are very much in love and he starts to plan out their future together as when Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck turns 15 and he turns 17 he plans to ask her father Viscount Beck for her hand in marriage, but his plans are foiled when his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR finds out about their romance and plans to marry each other in 2226.

Meanwhile, in June of 2226, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior takes his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to the debutante ball and at the same debutante ball is Lord James Francis Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory with his 16 year old daughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart.

The two father's push their two children together at The Debutante Ball and the two fathers sign a marriage contract between their two children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart to marry each other in June of 2228.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior has the sad news to Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck that they can't marry each other as he has been contracted to marry the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory in June of 2228.

In 2230, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck was contracted to marry the natural brother of Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory who was born in 2215 on Star Base 10.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior named his second daughter and fourth child in the honor of his first love, Lady Charlotte Augusta who was born on March 21, 2245.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford marries Lord William Stafford in June of 2230 and in 2232, she gives birth to a son , Lord David Christopher Stafford and her older nephew, Lord William David Beck, born in 2240, marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, oldest niece, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2253, and they are the father and mother of his great-nephew, Lord David William Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240 and in 2275, he remarried his second cousin, Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill and in October of 2276, he becomes a father for the final time to a daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard who is named for her great-grandfather, Lord Frederick Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk and in due time she will become the First Duchess of York Territory.