The Presentation of Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard

The Year of 2280, is when many of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory sons will present their heiresses to the people on Star Base 12

Lord Andrew Charles Howard presented Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, golden hair heiress to the People in the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lady Samhain, to her people in the Dukedom of Clarence Territory, and now it was Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of York Territory to present his heiress to the People of The Dukedom of York Territory.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard will become the first daughter to inherit her father's Dukedom in 2296, at the death of her father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. She will become the first Duchess of York Territory and she will join her niece, Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory to proclaim Matrilineal Primogeniture on Star Base 12.

Lady Frederica Wilhelmina is 10 days older than her niece, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and she will be joined by Lady Katherine Georgiana Beck nee Grey as Duchess ofSuffolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was 67 years old when Lady Frederica Wilhelmina was born to his second wife and Duchess, Lady Sarah Rachel Spencer-Churchill and they were third cousins through his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and her brother, Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR married his third cousin, Lady Sarah in 2275 and Lady Frederica arrived 17 months later on October 21, 2276 and she was born at York Estate and Manor in her fathers' Dukedom.

Lady Frederica grew up among her four nieces, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina who are the granddaughters of her father and daughters of her three older brothers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Fredrica has two older sisters, Lady Patricia Charlene Neville nee Howard and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford nee Howard who live on Star Base 10.

Lady Frederica is one of the many daughters who will pave the way on Star Base 12 along with Lady Samhain, Lady Catherine Beck nee Grey on women's rights on Star Base 12.

Lady Frederica's grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR actually paved the way for daughters, granddaughters, sisters, nieces, aunts to inherit their father's , grandfather's, uncles, property in 2240.

There was only one catch - the child had to come through the oldest son and one of his sons, but with the change brought on by Lord Andrew Charles Howard stating that the firstborn child regardless of the child's sex would inherit their father's Dukedom and Title and a son later on couldn't replace his older sister.

Lady Samhain and Lady Frederica would exclude all male descendants for inheriting their Dukedoms and only female descendants could inherit it.

Lady Catherine Beck ne Grey would change the history of The Dukedom of Suffolk Territory as well in 2296.