The Scottish Thistle and The English Rose

The Tudor Rose is the national flower of England and The Thistle is the national flower of Scotland, and many times throughout history, England's aristocracy has married into the Scottish Aristocracy and this way the two countries would achieve peace.

King Edward The Third granddaughter, Lady Joan Beaufort marries King James The Second of Scotland and their grandson, King James The fourth marries the great-great-great-granddaughter, of King Edward The Third of England, through his fourth son, Lord John of Gaunt, Duke of Lancaster Territory, through his son, Lord John of Gaunt, and his granddaughter, Lady Margaret Beaufort and her granddaughter, Princess Margaret Tudor who marries King James The fourth of Scotland through their son, King James The Fifth and his grandson, King James The Sixth of Scotland who becomes King James The First of England who is the great-great-grandson of King Henry The VII of England united England and Scotland together in 1603.

Throughout History, The Howards and Stuarts have married each other - Two of the most powerful Aristocracy families in history.

________________________________

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, age 20, marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, age 17 years old in 2228, in front of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Edward Francis Stuart in the chapel at Norfolk Estate and Manor and it is a powerful alliance.

The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory is the largest Dukedom and Territory on Star Base 12 and The Dukedom of Lennox Territory is the third largest Dukedom and Territory on Star Base 12.

Both the young people love someone else, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart loves Monsieur Louis Bourbon, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loves Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, who is the daughter of a Viscount.

Scottish Aristocracy have married the French Aristocracy for ages, until Scotland became Protestant and French is Roman Catholic, and neither religions can get along with each other.

Lady Rosalind Drummond is a Puritan and she has two children with Lord Edward Francis Stuart who is a Celtic Pagan in 2210, and their first child, Lady Patricia Eugenie is born in 2212 and in 2217, their son, Lord James Alexander Stuart is born.

Lord Edward Francis Stuart is the grandson of Lord David Robert Stuart, and Lady Annabella Drummond who flees from Pre World War Three Planet Earth in 2153.

The oldest children of the nobility and the aristocracy are used as pawns in their father's game to ensure peace or to gain property.

Daughters often come with large dowries, property, and they are guaranteed a title when they marry and their oldest child will inherit their father's title and property.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard muddle through with their ill-fated marriage and together they manage to have five children, one every four and half years, beginning in 2230 and their last child is born in 2250 and Lord Charles Andrew JR and his second Duchess, Lady Sarah have a daughter, in 2276.

With the death of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR in 2240, during the reading of his Last Will and Testament.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR alters the Act of Succession and he states that the first of his grandsons through his older son, who gives him his first male line great-grandchild will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory can't believe his eyes or ears in what he has heard and he was expecting his oldest son to becomes Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Norfolk Territory, but it doesn't work out that way as neither of his two oldest sons have any children by 2274, but his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard comes through with his grandfather's first male line great-grandchild, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275.

With the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275.