The Grandfather of Three Granddaughters in 2276

The Grandfather of Three Duchesses of Star Base 12 born in 2276

Can you see Lord Patrick William Howard dancing in the streets of Vallah, clapping his hands

 as all three of his great-great-grandsons are having children through his second grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and through his oldest great-grandson. Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

All of them will be born in 2276 starting with Lord Patrick William Howard The Second named for his great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, and Lady Paulina Charlene in June of 2276, followed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Millicent who are expecting on August 1, Lammas, in 2276 and finally Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa on Samhain on October 31, 2275 on The Pagan New Year.

Lord Patrick William Howard is going to be blessed with his first male line great-great-great-grandson in around Mabon, September 21, 2276 and finally followed by his

First great-great-great-great-grandson, Lord David William Beck The Second on Yuletide in 2276.

___________________________________

From Vallah, Lord Patrick William Howard watches over his family

 created by his only son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who is joined by his two younger sons, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR, Lord Edwin William Howard and his great-great-granddaughter, Lady Eliza Katherine.

__________________________________

Odin, The Almighty father assures him " All will be fine, Lord Patrick William Howard. I didn't let your noble ancestor , Lord John Howard, die and you will carry on what he started but not on Planet Earth but on Star Base 12."

"I am afraid that men destroyed Planet Earth on May 1, on my Beltane Day. I preserved some of the most illustrious families." Odin tells Lord Patrick William Howard.

__________________________________

One by one his great-great-great-granddaughters arrive , the first is Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, the future Duchess of Cambridge Territory