7. The Equating Equations

Thank you guys for your love and support till now, I'll be updating weekly since now as I'm having my competitive exams and also after the craziness of holi I'm being sick since yesterday, like 2 -3 weeks that are gonna flow with less updates but I can promise you guys to make it lengthy and not a short chapter for making it upto you all.

Name: The Equating Equations
Word count: 1600
Published on: 26th March, 2024

¤|☆|¤

N A N D I N I

Looking around in my surrounding, I moved my head up to give a look to Manik Malhotra's grinning face.

"This is what you call as a compromise for the gift that I gave you sir?" I commented sarcastically as I viewed the list of things noted on a small notepad.

"Yes, and I still am helping you so you better be good to me or the punishments are gonna get better from my side." Giving me nasty look he pushed the shopping trolly on which I had settled in helping him to get groceries that his mother has asked him to get.

Oh no, I'm not that sweet heart friend of his, it's because I asked him an apology which he was adamant to reject by heart. As he asked me to help in the things that he asks me and I've to do it the way he tells me to orelse the deal is over. As it being my fault all I did was lower my head down bobbing it like an amenable child.

"I still have no idea how you got me to push you around in the trolly."

"Neither do I, but you see I can't get the things that you want stalked in your house if there is No one pushing it forward if I'm sitting on it." I couldn't help but reply sarcastically to his every comment and reaction because well, I was irritated! Like from where the hell does he gets these good ideas to give me hard time!

As I put a packer of fruit loops in the basket her interjected
"That wasn't even on the list."

"It's my favorite so I added to the list." Shrugging my shoulders I added a bar of chocolate
"This wasn't in the list either!"

"Does it look like I care?" I question pointing to my face.

"Well I can't see your face for now all I can see is your back and your arse which for now I'm ignoring for you to get my work done." He states making me mentally facepalm myself.

"Shut up."

"And the 'comeback of the century' goes to the idiot sitting on the trolly." I can bet that asshole is rolling his eyes for the umpteenth time since morning

"And the 'dickhead of the century' award goes to the asshole pushing the trolly." I mocked him pushing a can of cooking oil in the trolly.

"That actually was on the list."

"HOLYSHIT! MANIK! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET THE TROLLY GO?! COME BACK! OH MY FUCKIN' LIFE FREEZY DRINKS UP AHEAD! GODDAMN MANIK FUCKI- AHH!!
.
.
.

BANG!
.
.
.

FIZZ...
.
.
.

POP!

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"OuCH! Am I still alive?" I muttered as one of my leg hung out of the trolly and both of my hands hung outside. I fall down again as I try to get out of the shit.

As I tried to wiggle out of the trolly I felt someone pulling me out- or should I say lifting me out of the now created mess.

I turned around to look who helped me, only to find a man in a uniform shurely an employee of the market with face completely red and veins on his neck throbbing. I wish he isn't a vampire who is gonna suck the life outta me in any second.