16. Peaceful Piece of Shit

Name: Peaceful Piece of Shit
Word count: 1600
Published on: 15th April, 2024

¤☆¤

N A N D I N I

" RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFU- what the fuck?"

My eyes shoot open hearing voice of Krish ,who might've just came out of his tent extra excited for the day which was noticeable in the beginning.

"Nandini?" Asked Shahid standing close to the ashes of now burnt camp fire.

"Nah! Your mother." I smiled sarcastically to him pushing myself off the ground.

"Why the fuck were you guys sleeping like fucking couple that too here in fucking open?" Krish asked us acting like a mommy no actually 'fucked up' mommy that he becomes for Manik.

"Stop saying 'fucking' in every 'fucking' sentence mother." I said rolling my eyes handling my short hair that I cropped just before the trip.

"We were talking and don't know when we dozed off-" Manik was cutoff by Krish again who took his hand and was checking for the cells present on his arm or God knows what.

"Dozed off! Seriously how can you be so dumb, yaha pe machhar nahi pata nahi  kya hai! mai puri raat nahi so paya uski vajah se aur tum dono bahar gale lage so rahe the?"

"Stop acting like a mommy again, I've to freshen up for now you guys enjoy your mother-son time." I said walking away from them with Manik giving me pleading looks which I ignored because if not me leaving, Krish would tangle me with his mommy questions.

"I'm guessing Krish is the mum of the group." Said Apurva the new guy that I've been moving around with, from the camping group since my friends have been quite busy- some fighting, some lecturing, some taking pictures and well I'm more into calming myself down and relax here.

We've been tracking since long now moving around with bags and camping items and some other utilities. That's when on the mid of the track Krish found Manik talking to a girl who was trying to flirt with him while asking about 'I don't know what' and since then he has been lecturing baby Manik about how to know the real intention of girls.
Damn now it's too much (* eye roll)

"In most cases, yeah." I said as I see Krish walking towards the lake side knowing his intentions I continued. "And in other cases he just thinks it's a good idea to randomly splash water to people."

"Huh?" He asked cringing his brows. It was later that he got my words.

SPLASH

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

SPLASH

SPLASH

Everyone's head swung towards the idiots of our group while I swung my camera instead trying to get it all captured before the fun gets swayed away.

I chuckle slightly looking at Manik's dumbfounded face when all of a sudden he snatched his hands away from Krish and starts splashing water rapidly.

Krish falls back loosing his balance getting soaked in water but instead splashes water back to Manik.

Manik comes out all drenched and lumps on Krish getting his headlock, not leaving him for few seconds after which he take a steps towards the land pushing Krish on water but instead Manik grabs his shorts for saving his dignity and falls down in water along with Kirsh as he had pulled Manik's shorts taking him down alongside.