9. Way back Home

I'll try to give updates regularly atleast ones a week or alternate days as I had told before I'm having my competitive exams right now and I'm writing on my breaks between studying. So here you go with the update! Happy reading.

Name: Way back Home
Word count: 2860
Published on: 28th March, 2024

|•|

Are Abhi- Abhi pyara sa
chehera dikha hai
Jane kya kahu
uspe kya likha hai

Gehera Samandar
Dil Duba jismai
Ghayal hua mai
Us pal se ismai

Naina da kya kasoor
Ve kasoor ve kassor
Naina da kya kasoor
Ve kasoor ve kasoor

Naina da kya kasoor
Ve kasoor ve kasoor
Ae dil tu bata de
Naina da kasoor...

We all danced on the beats of the songs that played after loosing a match in a way that we could never have won. But it was worth it as we didn't let them enjoy any bit of the goal that let them close to their winning.

It was the finals that we were playing for and the opposition team was a group of local players but we had our defense as our strengths and most of the times they were the one who was worn out. I was playing at the centre forward with Alya beside me we stood at our positions most of the time as the ball dribbled near our goal post mostly.

Well the match had taken a troll of us but it was fun we had planned to go back dancing all the way to home either we win or loose because alas we gave our best and stood with eachother together.

The team with which we had played were actually Jack's ass most of them were given panelty, yellow and red card as they played the actual match like wild cats. The other teams with which they played were in worse condition, some of them were bleeding, some had their leg or other limb sprained. Most of the matches they played they had won by surprising scores, 0-5, 0-8 and one was even 0-12 I was so much shocked like can a team even score this much? It's surprising for me. We lost with the score 2-4 it was the least they had scored throught the match and thus even after winning the match they were sulking as their coach screamed at them meanwhile our sir was patting our backs as we got down the field. Manik's glucose powder helped a lot.

"Girls! In the occasion of you all hitting till semifinals and losing the match in finals what do you guys want to eat? It's on me."

Sir asked pulling our leg as he stood up from his front seat hearing which we stopped dancing being tired.

"Kuch bhi chalega sir, bhuk nahi , I just wanna drink something cold ."

"Well about that check the above rack you'll get packets of juice there, I forgot about that."

Standing up as I reached the rack of the bus pulling it down we found a packet of small juice bottles.

"Thank you sir!" We all screamed in union as sir chuckled and nodded his head. We talked and has our drinks.

" kud jaungaaa, phaan jaungaaa, Mar jaungaaa! Hatt jaaOoo! " Soha acted with an empty bottle of juice hanging on the bus pole.

"Are areee kya kar rahe ho!" Others screamed to her

"Wahi kar raha hu bhaiya, jo majnu ne Laila ke liye kiya tha, Ranjhaa ne heer ke liye kiya thaa, Romio me juliet ke liye kiya thaa." She continued acting a drunk Veeru as I recorded her acts and tried to not laugh out loud.

"Sossiet! SOssIeTTT !"

"Are bhai ye Sosaat kya hota hai?" Mishika continued as I focused the camera towards her and Mansi