13. Goodbye?

Okay so I just suddenly thaught to check out my story and dang was I shocked! I freakin reloaded the page thrice as I couldn't really believe that I've 143 stars with 1.5k views damn it last tike I checked it had 32 stars and 1.2k views it boosted so freakin fast that I thaught there is some glitch or something or ig I opened someone else's story. I was so shocked that I even added the total likes I got and then too wasn't able to believe it! Damn you guys thank you so much fr thank you very very very much. Ok ranted enough.
Happy reading!

Name: Goodbye?
Word limit: 2000
Published on: 6th April, 2024

|•|

Leap of 6 months

"You also Aryaman? I thaught atleast you would stay with me." Nandini cried hugging Aryaman while their parents talked to each other.

" I'm sorry Nandini but I've to leave even I had no idea all this was planned in a hurry as we got a good deal and your father suggested that we could go for it and after discussion it was finaled -"

"I know it all Arya, but I can't help it but think, what if we never meet again Arya." Nandini

"We will obviously we will also we've got our phones now you can call ke whenever you want and I'll let you know as soon as I change my number." Aryaman held Nandini's hands trying to console her as she kept shedding tears

"But what about the timings? It would be night there when it would be morning here. How can we work this out. Also Navya isn't there in the city anymore it ws you after her and now you are also leaving." She mumbled the last words as her cries came out more while Aryaman hugged her with an heavy heart.

"I've to leave now Nanz, it's time." Giving her a long kiss on cheeks he soared her a last glance as she kissed him back waving him goodbye hoping to meet soon.

N A N D I N I

After the fest the day of celebration Aryaman had dropped unconcious freaking us all out. Thankfully doctor said it was just because his body was tired and exhausted after which everyone took care of him with healthy and strict diet. The next week was followed by art exhibition which was again hectic as we stood there almost whole day handling our tent where we showed our art skills.

The exam ended and new session had started and the best part was I and Aryaman were in the same class this time. Aryaman had now involved in my group and Manik and him had grown up as best friends throught the end of the 8th standard.

It was the start of the summer vacation when uncle and papa together decided for Aryaman's family to move to Canada for business purpose I and Aryaman has nothing to do with it all we could do was accept what was happening.

All this while we had drawn towards eachother so much that even thinking of breaking up felt like earth shattering my world so we both decided to make long distance work for us, after me it was Manik who had cried when he heard Aryaman leaving I've never seen him tear up but it was sad day for all of us.

Ansh said bye to his food partner, Alya and Soha to their football coach, Krish and Shahid to their comedy partner and Manik to his brother from another mother as he called him. Whereas I said goodbye to my best friend and my boyfriend.

It was night time I had just returned to room after having dinner when my phone buzzed with a message taking taking my phone as I was about to check the notification it rang displaying Manik's name