51

The dinner with Bella wasn't as bad as Hermione thought it would be. In fact she actually found that she enjoyed herself a lot. Which surprised her. The two of them talked about mundane things as they ate theirs food. After their night ended Hermione left Bella's rooms and headed to her own for the night. As she lay in her bed that night she found her mind drifting back to the dinner she had and suddenly all the good memories she had with Bella flooded her mind causing a smile to appear on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

Bella too was lying in bed remembering all the wonderful memories she shared with Hermione. She now had a small bit of hope for the future. She knew that she was winning the young witch over again. Although slowly then she had before but she was still winning her over again. "And this time I'm gonna keep her." Bella said to herself as she fell asleep.

The weeks that followed their dinner Hermione and Bella found themselves making more and more chitchat between them. Even going so far as to sitting together at meals. They'd talk and laugh like old times again and it made both women happy. The whole school saw them growing closer again. This brought up a small wager between a few professors on when the pair would start dating again.

Today Hermione was stuck going over the tests she had given her fourth year students that morning. She didn't even notice someone stood in the doorway. Well not the person cleared their throat. "Oh Bella! Hi! Didn't see you there!" Hermione exclaimed. "So I noticed! Have you been her all night?" Bella asked. "Yes. I've got a lot of marking to do." Hermione replied. "Well good thing I came when I did and with food. You need to eat Hermione." Bella stated. "I know...but it's Friday night andI just got caught up in this." Hermione replied.

Bella sat the plates of food down and sat opposite her. "Take a break, eat. You can finish later, or this weekend." Bella stated. Hermione groaned as Bella moved the large stack of papers off her desk and sat them on a shelf. "Ok! Fine! I'll eat!" Hermione replied as she picked up her fork and began eating.