Chapter 2: The Mission

3rd POV:

Afternoon Later.

When (Y/N) was heading back to his own home right away by himself and he was take a walk and head to the library for awhile and then (Y/N) was thinking this normal life is boring him because he was tired for doing his own life. This life is worse than anything for what he remembered it and (Y/N) want to get out of here fast as he could and make him was pissing off as hell and he is seems to be piss off.

(Y/N): "*Fucking asshole customers...talking shit.*" He thought himself.

Then (Y/N) was walking and put his iPhone out and put the headphones in his ears and make him is listening the music by himself and (Y/N) just listening it for awhile when he was walking up there to his apartment. After he went up there already and make (Y/N) notice the door is opened like someone was came here and intrude and (Y/N) got a thought in his head.

(Y/N): "*Somebody else is in there.*" He thought and make him was take a combat knife out in his pant's pocket by himself and what he was holding the combat knife is...Karam bit.

When (Y/N) was holding it in his hand and make him was walking in the room by himself and he tries to sense the presence of this person here and he know the bastard is in here

When (Y/N) was holding it in his hand and make him was walking in the room by himself and he tries to sense the presence of this person here and he know the bastard is in here...but hiding like darkness. Then (Y/N) was walking like slowly and make sure that he need to know if there is anyone else behind him or hide in which directions that he hiding and out of nowhere there was a sound comes from behind him...and it is someone else cocking the gun behind at him in the back of his head.

???: "Hold it right there, boy." He said.

(Y/N): "..." He didn't said anything but he notice the son of bitch is behind him.

???: "Drop your knife right now...before I'll blast your head in clean off." He said to (Y/N) and when he heard this and make him turn around slowly that (Y/N) block the gun shot in the sky with a silence sound and then (Y/N) kick him in the chest and send him to the chair. When (Y/N) was dash toward to him like fast that he grab the handgun when it land down at his left hand holding it and (Y/N) got the Karam bit first and he goes closer to put his knife on the neck of him.

As his left hand holding the pistol gun aiming at the figure in the head and then the figure was chuckle out and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "You first." He said to him.

???: "Good job, my friend....very good job." He said to him and make the two of them let go and (Y/N) asked him.

(Y/N): "What bring you here, captain Reznov?" He asked him.