Chapter 10: Esdeath (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was smoking the cigarette by himself when he was sat there on the chair and he just chilling little bit when he is smoke the cigarette little bit.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*"

(Y/N): "Damn, I need take a break about this

(Y/N): "Damn, I need take a break about this." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was with the others are in the room and they are sleeping for awhile and they are take a rest for few minutes and then they are going to prepare for leave right away because they need to move to the other direction to get moving...because those things are out there and they will be back...but (Y/N) need to keep moving and he need to find the other way to get the fuck out of this place by himself.

Take the kid, and his friend too.

But as for the woman and he had no idea who she is but she is an good or maybe evil...and (Y/N) will definitely need her assist to helping the three of them to get out of here with her quirk and power as well.

(Y/N): "Well, it is going to take awhile when I slept in here." He said to himself and close his eyes and waiting for 56 minutes to wake up.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When (Y/N) was with the three of them were begin to moving out to somewhere and they both are awake right now and they need to get going out to somewhere else in this world and make the four of them were take a walk in this strangest dark place

When (Y/N) was with the three of them were begin to moving out to somewhere and they both are awake right now and they need to get going out to somewhere else in this world and make the four of them were take a walk in this strangest dark place. Then Esdeath who was walk beside with (Y/N) and she asked (Y/N) in question that she want to know about his story and she need to know what his mission is here.

Esdeath: "So, what's the relationship with the boy?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What?" He asked her.

Esdeath: "I'm talking about the boy that you were protecting him." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he explaining to Esdeath about the story of himself and he was doing his own mission by himself to rescue the boy away from the terrorist. Then Esdeath was taken surprise for what she heard (Y/N)'s story and make her was smile up little bit and she giggle herself to (Y/N) and she said.