Chapter 3: Destroy & Rescue

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a building place where the rest of those villains were staying there in the building by themselves cause they have their business that they need to do...work with the plan but the question is...what villains really they are? Are they going to make a right thing by themselves or maybe somebody else tries to doing this?

Shiragaki: "Sir, (Y/N) is fine." He said to AFO.

AFO: "..."

Shiragaki: "Sir?" He asked him.

AFO: "How is he? Is he doing well?" He asked him.

Shiragaki: "He's fine, sir...doing a normal life. But he seems to be growing up right now....he got a job for being Library, sir." He said to AFO.

AFO: "I see." He said to Shiragaki and there is a big man with 7 foot tall dressing all black business suit by himself and he was sat on the throne like a chair by himself and make him just sat there for awhile and he was the best and ruthless but violate villain for himself...he was the one who hate All Might and the woman as well too. This guy was stronger than All Might by himself and this motherfucker who was ruthless motherfucker by himself...and this guy was sat there and he had many cameras to recording all everything around here to observe the heroes, crime cases, and also some kills back there as well.

and this guy was sat there and he had many cameras to recording all everything around here to observe the heroes, crime cases, and also some kills back there as well

All For One.

All For One (オール・フォー・ワン Ōru Fō Wan?), surname Shigaraki (死し柄がら木き Shigaraki?), is the overarching antagonist of the My Hero Academia manga and anime series. He was the founder and benefactor of the League of Villains.

Once Japan's most powerful villain, and All Might's arch-nemesis, his ultimate goal was to steal One For All, the Quirk that originally belonged to his younger twin brother, and the only Quirk that can oppose him. He was the mentor of Tomura Shigaraki, having spent the young villain's life shaping him into a successor, and a vessel for his power in a plan to eventually conquer the world as a self-proclaimed "demon lord".

He was imprisoned in Tartarus after his second defeat at All Might's hands until he escaped several months later, single-mindedly focused on destroying the ninth wielder of One For All, Izuku Midoriya, to complete his century-long plan.

All For One was a subtle, sadistic, and malevolent man who liked to rule from the shadows and enjoyed himself at the expense of people before discarding them. In the past, All For One used his power to help people, but in exchange for their servitude. Once they could no longer follow his orders, All For One would callously abandon them, and his followers purged those who defied his will. Taking advantage of the chaotic era caused by the uprising of Quirks, All For One offered people anything they wanted as long as they followed him, including choice and power to those who had none, where he would take Quirks from those who didn't want them and gave Quirks to those who wished for strength, all as a means to gather numbers and conduct his schemes through other people. He masked his true intentions by claiming that he just wanted to help restore order and balance to society.