Chapter 9: The Missing Cases

3rd POV:

Back to Shiragaki.

Scout: "What the hell are you all standing for?!? GO! GO!!!!!" He shout out to them and make the three of them following Scout by themselves and the four of them were running out to somewhere else by themselves. Then Scout was get the Molotov Cocktail and make him was light it up and he throw the Molotov Cocktail at these creatures and burning alive.

Scout: "Burning alive, motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was running along with the others.

Scout: "Come with me if you want to live!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make the three of them were turn their heads to look at each others and they nod their heads and then they were running along with the mercenary. But then the four of them are going out to somewhere else in this world and something ain't right about this place...but they need to know what is this place and going on.

Shiragaki: "Who are you?!? What is-" He tries to said.

Scout: "There's no need time to talk right now!!!! I need to get you three safety right now!!!!!!" He said to the three of them and then the four of them were running fast as they could and then they both went up there by themselves. Then the four of them notice there were some monsters behind at them and Scout was gritting his teeth in anger and he said.

Scout: "Those smiling critter bitches won't giving up!" He said.

Twice: "Smiling Critters? What the fuck-" He tries to said and make them were running and then Scout was grab the two Molotov Cocktails out and he light it up again and he throw the two Molotovs at these horde of Smiling critters. Then they both were burning alive by the flames killing them and turns out these motherfuckers are scariest for what they were experience about something else is here and not know what is going on...then they turn their right into different way by themselves.

Twice: "You're getting us lost right now, man?!?" He said to Scout

Scout: "Shut the hell up, dude! I'm thinking it!" He said to Twice and then they both heard more monsters came behind and then they were about to attack but out of nowhere there was a gunshots at those creatures.

When there was gunshots comes from someone who is stood right there where the door is over there and then he is shooting those creatures with his assault rifle G36.