Chapter 27: Mommy Long Legs

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was running up there and he just begin to moving out to different way that he really need to go but he is going after the bad guy Reznov that he want to kill and he can get up there and prepare to kill this son of bitch down. Then (Y/N) who was holding the shotgun and make him just keep running fast as he could and when he was running over there and he notice there was a big door over there and make him tries to get up there fast as he could and he know what he is going to do...but he prepare to opened it.

???: "*Giggle*" There was a giggling sound comes from the feminine and make (Y/N) definitely heard it and he doesn't like this at all.

(Y/N): "*Someone else is here.*" He thought himself and make him was going to kill whatever it is here and he will blast those motherfuckers with the shotgun and yes...he can kill and blow the brain or maybe heads off by his shotgun. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other way that he need to find out whatever it is here...he can sense the presence of creature is here in this important that (Y/N) going to take it down.

(Y/N): "Come on, bitch." He said to whoever it is here.

When (Y/N) was heard her is here and the giggle sound is coming here and make (Y/N) turn his head to look up there and there was a pink giant spider with long arms and...she looks like something worst for what (Y/N) never knew it...this creature is terrifying and horrifying as hell that (Y/N) never knew...and the smile.

Mommy Long Legs

Mommy Long Legs.

(Y/N): "Heh....never knew that you were here." He said to her.

Mommy: "*Giggle* It's good to see a human in here...it's finally that I can't even taste the bloods and meats from you.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then he aim his shotgun at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Bitch, please...you can't kill me." He said to her and make him was take this thing down with his shotgun and blast his shotgun at this creature with his bullets from the shotgun and the creature was definitely tough and scariest bitch for what (Y/N) didn't know. Then (Y/N) was heard the beast who roaring out toward to (Y/N) and make him was been chased by this Mommy Long Legs who is gonna kill him.

(Y/N) lead her to where the trap really was and make (Y/N) went to the other room and he saw there is machine over there and it looks like that weapon can kill this bitch...and (Y/N) waiting for her to step in there and it is finally done that (Y/N) just take this bitch down with the machine.

After he killed Mommy Long Legs and that bitch was finally going to the hell where she belong to and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit that it is easy and make him begin to moving out again and then he is going to end Reznov once and for all.

To Be Continued.