Chapter 19: Chelsea (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Secret Hideout.

When (Y/N) was with the others are safe in here by themselves and they both were finally get safety in this place and lot of foods and also ammos as well too...that they need get some rest for morning prepare to moving out. Because their journeys need still going and mission as well...then (Y/N) ask Medic about the list of the names that he want to know these single motherfuckers and make the man explaining to (Y/N) about the scientists also some soldiers out there.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...Reznov was behind this about...and he was the one who was in this member.*" He thought himself and make him was seems to be pisses off about it because he want to kill this son of bitch down by himself. Then (Y/N) definitely know what to do but he can take this fucker down by himself and when (Y/N) was sat on the couch chair and watching a different tape that he is going to witness these tapes are different for what he never knew and make him look at the title of tape it is called...the darkness.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's see what is it up to?" He asked himself and make him was watching it by himself and then (Y/N) just watch the whole things and make him was wondering to know how many of the survivors out there...but whatever it is out there...some bloodthirsty monsters out there and eating meats.

Carnivores.

Cannibals.

(Y/N): "Fucking shit...I should bring more weapons out there and prepare to face something worst what it is out there." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was start to loading the shotgun up by himself.

After (Y/N) was done to reload the shotgun by himself and make (Y/N) put the weapon down on the ground and make him sigh out little bit and he take a look at MP5 weapon that he was check at the ammos and seems the ammos was low like 3 of them are ...

After (Y/N) was done to reload the shotgun by himself and make (Y/N) put the weapon down on the ground and make him sigh out little bit and he take a look at MP5 weapon that he was check at the ammos and seems the ammos was low like 3 of them are only left. Then (Y/N) was put the weapon back to where stood on the wall and make (Y/N) sigh out and prepare to take the cigarette out by himself and smoke it.

Chelsea: "You know smoking will give you a cancer." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Chelsea who stood there.

(Y/N): "Chelsea, what good to see you...well I just smoke the cigarette that I give my chills to calm down." He said to her.

Chelsea: "You know that will kill you."

(Y/N): "Bitch, please...I ain't afraid of the cancer or anything for what you notice and saw...but I am readying to die in the heaven." He said to her and then she was giggle little bit and she was eating a candy by herself and she sat down beside with him and then she lean herself to (Y/N) and make her was smile with her eyes closed.

" He said to her and then she was giggle little bit and she was eating a candy by herself and she sat down beside with him and then she lean herself to (Y/N) and make her was smile with her eyes closed

Chelsea: "So, tell me about yourself?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was heard her speak out and he begin to explaining the story to her about his own past and then he ask her about her own past.

(Y/N): "I see...you were die by an enemy...but a threat has coming for you." He said to her.

Chelsea: "Well, yeah...I was brought back as reincarnated with a second chance and now here I am...and I didn't know how am I got here...but I meet Akame and Doya...so we decide not to kill each others but we still work together. After Akame told me about the emperor is dead by Tatsumi's hands." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "You're safe....but turns out the war is over...and it is finally over that you guys won over it." He said to her and make her was giggle little bit and then she was pulled (Y/N) into kissing right away by herself.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Chelsea: "Oh (Y/N), I knew you always love me." She started to kiss him exploring his mouth.

(Y/N) was started to get a boner and also she separated licked him in the neck and nibble at his neck making him was sigh moaned.

(Y/N) started to get a boner.

Chelsea: "Oh hard already, my love don't worry I'll be gentle." She giggled.

Chelsea: "Now sit down."

After (Y/N) sat down she started to unzipped his pants.

Chelsea: "You're a big I don't think this will fit in my mouth." She started to use her hand stroke it.

Chelsea: "I wonder—"

She got on top of and 69 it.

Chelsea: "Enjoying the view, sweetie." She started to suck on his dick. Well (Y/N) is licking her pussy.

(Y/N): "I think I'm about to cum."

She stopped sucking on his dick and started stroke it fast making him cum on her face.

She started to lick off the cum from her face.

Chelsea: "Mmm you're delicious." She started to insert his dick in her pussy.

She let out a loud moan after she put the whole thing in.

(Y/N): "Wow you're really tight."

Chelsea: "No you're just big." She started to move up and down slowly.

Chelsea: "I feel your dick hitting my womb." She started to move crazy and ramming down so hard.

Chelsea: "Please I want you to cum with me."

(Y/N) was grabbed her boobs by his hands soft touching it making her gasp and now (Y/N) sucking her boobs in left, and right making her moaning so louder now (Y/N) keep sucking her boobs and make him was driving her craziest hardest fastest like a machine. Now he is groaned and growling.

(Y/N) and Chelsea were moving around to having a sex and keeping sexing like this when (Y/N) was behind at her grabbed her boobs up and down keep doing that so she got her face is blushing hard tomato.

The two of them were fucking up like a wild rabbit by themselves and finally they came.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, so that means you are my girlfriend from now on?" He asked her.

Chelsea: "Yep, I think so.~" She said to (Y/N) and make her was hugging him tightly and never let go because the two of them were laying there on the couch chair of (Y/N)'s room and they both are sleeping in peaceful...but except for (Y/N) who was thinking in his own mind that he need to find these motherfuckers and hunting them down and kill all of these fuckers for what they did to this place and covering it up.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

???1: "So, what do we do?" He asked him.

???2: "Hmmm....*Sigh* We'll focus back to doing our work and make sure that nobody else will following us and they will never know us here...we are in the level of 100 that's where we both are...and what about the other guests?" He asked the soldier.

???1: "Well, they are in the level of 66 right now...seems they both are definitely having a bad time to fighting with these monsters...the heroes stood no chance at them." He said to him.

???2: "I'll be waiting to see the heroes and villains will die in this world of Backrooms...I am a creator and god is here! Nobody can stop us!"

To Be Continued.