Chapter 29: The Bridge Level

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) finish Reznov by himself and make him was sigh out and he begin to walk away from here and he need to get the others immediately because Sniper told (Y/N) that there is a bridge over there and make (Y/N) need to get there immediately fast as he could. When (Y/N) look over there is a weapon on the table for what (Y/N) going to take it by himself and make him grab the weapon.

AK12.

(Y/N): "Time for move out." He said to himself.

Almost to escape about this place right now.

There was (Y/N) who running to somewhere else in this strange dark place and it looks like insane for what (Y/N) was been running for awhile and he is fighting some government soldiers tries to take him down. Then (Y/N) aim his AK12 weapon at those government soldiers and keep shooting at these motherfuckers by themselves and (Y/N) have the other backups who were assist (Y/N) to fighting some soldiers tries to take them down because the government who was keep this secret unknown base away from everyone.

But (Y/N) with the girls do what their can to survive in this Backroom by themselves and (Y/N) don't want to die this place and he got the hostage boy with him because he need to get him to safety in his home.

When (Y/N) was shooting his weapon at those motherfuckers out there and killing many of them with his weapon and finally (Y/N) was about to take his own move up there and he need to get the boy.

(Y/N): "*Coughing* Damnit..." He said to himself and make him was tries to stop the bleeding from his left side of his back and make him was hissing out in pain little bit and he was crawling toward to the abandoned vehicle car over there. Then (Y/N) use his both hands tries to get up from the ground and goes sit up and make him turn his head to look back behind and he notice there was a sniper...but somewhere else in the fog but...it is supposed to be on the other side of the bridge.

(Y/N): "Damnit..." He was sigh out little bit and make him is coughing out little bit and he was take the AK12 magazine out of the rifle and he drop the magazine down and then he was reload the rifle.

When (Y/N) was done with reloading the rifle by himself and make (Y/N) is sat there and coughing and keep coughing out little bit and he sigh little bit and make him turn his head to look over there and he know this is prepare to die

When (Y/N) was done with reloading the rifle by himself and make (Y/N) is sat there and coughing and keep coughing out little bit and he sigh little bit and make him turn his head to look over there and he know this is prepare to die. Then (Y/N) tries to focus the vision in his ace and make him need to wake up...cause he was bleeding out to die right now and he need to survive in this madness and hellhole place.