Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

(Y/N): "Mmrrgh..." He was growl out and make him opened his eyes out and he was in the hospital and make him was taken surprise for what he never knew that he was in the bed...but this isn't secret base...and it must be room...white room where the medic kit to healing (Y/N) up and this make (Y/N) taken surprise for what he saw there was his own father and other...and they both were sat there and they heard groaning comes from (Y/N) who was awake right now.

All: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out and hug him tightly that they both were thought he was dead...and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and make him was look at them alright...and turns out it is fun.

Then AFO look down at his own son who is laying on the bed and then make him was sigh out little bit that he knew his own son is alive but the wound from (Y/N) got shot by one of these motherfuckers out and who was responsible for doing this.

AFO: "Welcome back, (Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "Father..." He said.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Post Credit Ending.

When (Y/N) was in the hospital and then (Y/N) was sat on the bed by himself and make him is chilling little bit and until he heard his iPhone ringing out and make him grab it and then he was take a look at the iPhone was ringing out by himself.

(Y/N): "*Huh? Who is this calling me?*" He thought himself and make him was look at the name of his iPhone and he saw there was a name called is Hank.

Hank: "Hello, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Anderson...long time no see, friend. What do you want?" He asked him.

Hank: "We need your help...do you know about nightwalkers?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Let me guess...eliminate the vampires out there in Los Angeles city right? Why? Something worst happened?" He asked Hank.

Hank: "Worst...the city is start to lose out of control and all everything as well...anyway we need your help to eliminate the 7 Nightwalkers out there...and these motherfucking vampires are scariest." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So, this job is hard and easy?" He asked him.

Hank: "Yes, who shall accompany with you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think I have someone else with me to join in...and I'm bring my girlfriend with me...so what is this job called?" He asked Hank.

Hank: "Vampire Rain."

"

...

...

...

..

To Be Concluded.