Chapter 5: Welcome To The Backrooms

3rd POV:

Previously Of The Backrooms.

(Y/N): "SHIT!!!! THE KID!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and when he saw the car was finally phase through and make (Y/N) step to it and he was fall down through the phase by whatever it is...then others were taken surprise and they stepped in...and they got their asses were same fate by themselves.

Shiragaki/Dabi: "AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toga: "WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said.

Twice: "What the fuck?!?!" He shout out in surprise and the four of them were tripped down to the phase through the ground.

Back to Capt. Reznov.

Capt. Reznov: "It is done now, sir...they are stepped in the portal." He said to him and make him was talking with the other business bad guy whoever it is here...and why wondering (Y/N) and the kid were been suck through by a portal

They both were stuck there in the different dimension...and this is weird portal.

But (Y/N) will find out the truth about this upside world...and it is time for (Y/N) need to survive in this place.

(Y/N) need to get the kid alive by himself.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the others are finally drop down from the portal and make them were land down on the ground by themselves and then (Y/N) was with Dabi...and the others got split off but they have no idea where are they going by themselves. Then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him was cracking his back and he felt his back hurt in the back behind and make him was slowly got up from the ground and stretching himself.

(Y/N): "Fuck, my back...." He said to himself.

Dabi: "Yeah, me too...." He said and then he was got up and make the two of them were looking at each others.

(Y/N): "Dabi." He said to Dabi.

Dabi: "Hello, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N) and the two of them were give bro hug by themselves and (Y/N) who was seen his best friend alive and long reunion back together.

Dabi: "Good to see you are alive, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You are as well, my friend...you've been grown up same age as me." He said to Dabi and make him was chuckle to (Y/N) and he told him that it is long time ago and then the two of them were turn their heads to look around and they both are in the....backroom?

Wait a minute...

Are they in the building?

The Backrooms.

The Backrooms are a fictional concept first mentioned on a 2019 4chan thread. One of the best known examples of the liminal space aesthetic, the Backrooms are commonly depicted as an extradimensional space containing impossibly large expanses of empty rooms accessed by "no-clipping out of reality" in certain areas. 

(Y/N): "The hell is this?" He asked.

Dabi: "Wait a minute...are we in the backroom? Cause this looks like we are in the building?" He asked (Y/N) and then the two of them heard there was a screaming out comes from the kid and then the two of them were running to where the kid really is...the kid was stuck inside the vehicle car and it is on fire.

(Y/N): "SHIT!" He said and he run toward to the vehicle car and make him grab his M4 rifle with stock and he smash the weapon at the window of the vehicle and he grab the kid out of the vehicle by himself and then (Y/N) take the kid away from the car it is gonna blowed up and Dabi who was surprise to seen (Y/N) doing good back there.

Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw the vehicle car blow up into pieces like nothing and then the three of them are here right now and (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he look at the kid is alright.

(Y/N): "Well, that sucks." He said.

Dabi: "Right, but this place...we don't know where we are." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) take his iPhone out and take a picture at the boy name is Eric...and then he was finally got the picture of Eric by himself and the all everything and (Y/N) tries to contacting Capt. Reznov....but the connection is failed.

(Y/N): "Shit, I can't contact my captain." He said.

Dabi: "Same to me too...I tries t contact your father...and he didn't answer...Something ain't right here...this place is like cut the connection of calls." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm pretty sure that we are in this backroom...but I hope the others are going to be alright...something just block us here...but cut the connection that we can't called the others." He said to Dabi.

Dabi: "Right, but...how are we going to find the others?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...let's find them first and we need to find the other way to get the fuck out of this place." He said to him.

To Be Continued.