Chapter 25: Level 68/Boxie

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was in somewhere but he is with the rest of those teammates and they both going out by themselves and leave only (Y/N) left who was stood on the valley of Backrooms and then they both are in the level 68 and this is different...and make (Y/N) was with the teammates are in this level of 68 where the rest of houses are there and lot of houses.

(Y/N): "Damn...so this is where the rest of these motherfuckers are living here." He said to himself and make (Y/N) was drink the beer little bit.

Doya: "I didn't know you were drink alcohol?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I always drink the alcohol." He said to her.

Doya: "Every times?" She asked (Y/N) and make the mercenary was shook his head that he doesn't like to drinking all the times and only couple of few weeks and (Y/N) just told them that they need to check out around these houses over there. That they need to make sure if there is any motherfuckers around here and capture them alive and interrogate them as well and (Y/N) who was chilling little bit and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there is a monster walking over there...and it is different monster for what (Y/N) can see it.

(Y/N): "Huh." He said to himself.

Doya: "One of the monster?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Probably...I think one of these things could be more of the subjects." He said to her and then (Y/N) was lock with load the sniper weapon up by himself and make him was crack his neck and then (Y/N) raise his weapon up and aiming at these monsters over there.

Doya: "How many of them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think 5 of them." He said to her.

(Y/N): "Be careful, Doya

(Y/N): "Be careful, Doya...you know these things can't be killed easily...so I'll assist you helping to fight these things." He said to her and make her was giggle out and she was lock with load the revolvers by herself.

Doya: "Relax, (Y/N)...I know what I was doing...I'm professional cowgirl.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he told her to go right now and she was going up there right away and make her was going to take these monsters down by her revolvers. Then (Y/N) who was aiming his sniper rifle at those five creatures down there and he was take these motherfuckers out with his sniper rifle.

(Y/N) take many of them down by himself with his sniper rifle and he just killing these creatures like nothing but bad motherfuckers.