Chapter 16: Akame (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

Medic: "Impossible...there are survivors in here too?" He asked himself when he was look over there and he saw the camera that he just saw (Y/N) with the group by themselves fighting the Catnap monster.

Medic: "The other survivors are here? But how did this happened? I need to know more and get there fast as I could." He said to himself and make him was watching the camera when he was typing his computer down and tries to find the location of (Y/N) and the others that they both are in somewhere else and he need to know where they are. When he was checking at the level and it same like different for what he can see and make him seems to be good to seen him and he saw the camera with recording of (Y/N) who was with the group that they need to going out somewhere by themselves.

Medic: "Hmmm...they are in level of 33...oh boy...this is good new for Shiragaki with the others...and they are going be excited to heard about their friends are alive." He said to himself and make him was tries to write down and also everything to scan on this place and he knew that place if he tries to tell them about it.

Medic: "Oh, they are going to be excited to heard this." He said to himself.

Back to Shiragaki.

When Shiragaki and the others are going out and that they were in the middle of the backrooms but somewhere around here in this level 36 and make them tries their best to searching the foods or anything around here by themselves. Then they both encountering many monsters were dare tries to kill them and they took them down and killing many of them who were stood on their ways and just killing a lot of these things out there.

Scout: "Man, I hate those little shits back there." He said to them and he was reload the vector submachine gun.

Engineer: "I know, Scout...those things are still out there but we need to be careful about these things out there." He said to Scout.

Shiragaki: "Hmm...this place level with any monsters around here and we are going to die here." He said to the two of them.

Twice: "Come on, man! We have power and quirk too! I mean it isn't too bad that we are going to die here." He said to Shiragaki.

Shiragaki: "Right, but don't even get cocky when you were battling with these things out there." He said to Twice and make him was sigh out and Toga who was giggling herself and then they both are going out to somewhere else in this world. But then they went to the other rooms for themselves because they check any rooms and find anything for what they just finds...but nothing until few moment later that they heard growling comes from somewhere.

Scout: "Okay, that sound like I don't want to heard it." He said to them and he load the weapon up and same to Engineer too that he load pump action shotgun up.

Engineer: "Me neither...it is here in somewhere." He said to them and then they were stood right there waiting for what happened next...but then out of nowhere a red smokes came from the ground and it is showing up.

Toga: "What the?!? Smoke?!?" She said.

Shiragaki: "It is a goddamn smoke...quick cover your mouth!" He said to them and make them were doing it right away and they don't even like this bad smell comes from the smokes...and it looks like there was a big monster came here...the footsteps is loud very loud. Then the creature revealed itself and this felt Twice, Toga, and Engineer were taken surprises for what they saw this humongous creature showing up and it looks like a skeleton monster but the face of this creature...this creature is smiling up like crazy as hell and make them felt their corpse shivers and chills them up.