Chapter 6: Monsters Are Exists

3rd POV:

Previously Of The Backrooms.

After they both were take a walk to somewhere else in this place and make the two of them were tries to moving out in different ways and (Y/N) with Dabi and Eric that the three of them are moving up there to which directions that they are going. Then (Y/N) was tries to contacting the captain in the radio but he didn't know how the radio isn't work right now...and (Y/N) need to get the kid safety by himself and make sure that nobody else tries to hurt him.

(Y/N): "Shit, I can't contact my captain." He said.

Dabi: "Same to me too...I tries t contact your father...and he didn't answer...Something ain't right here...this place is like cut the connection of calls." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm pretty sure that we are in this backroom...but I hope the others are going to be alright...something just block us here...but cut the connection that we can't called the others." He said to Dabi.

Dabi: "Right, but...how are we going to find the others?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...let's find them first and we need to find the other way to get the fuck out of this place." He said to him and then the three of them are moving up to somewhere else by themselves and they just went to different place and need to find the way to get out of this place...but these are different rooms for the directions where they are going.

but these are different rooms for the directions where they are going

(Y/N): "This place is taken to somewhere else...man...what the hell is this room made of?" He asked himself.

Dabi: "Man, I don't know where we are gonna going....but this place is mysterious and such a hideout." He said to (Y/N) and then the three of them went to different room of this place and which are they tries their best to find out with the problem. Then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him take his iPhone out and checking out the Wi-Fi and turns out...there is no signal around here.

(Y/N): "Shit, no signal." He said to Dabi.

Dabi: "Mine as well...Well, this is sucks." He said to (Y/N) and make the three of them were walking to different way that they need to go right now and after the three of them went to different way but until the three of them went to different way over there and they notice there is something goes up here.

(Y/N): "What the hell?" He said in confuse and surprise.

Dabi: "Hmmm...that was unexpected." He said and the three of them were stare at these dead bodies were laying down on the ground and they were killed...there is 15 soldiers and 5 scientists were been killed in brutal. The three of them went to search out and they didn't know what the hell happened to these poor souls here and (Y/N) scan one of these dead bodies and they got claw marks on their bodies and they were attacked by something else is here.

Dabi: "Jeez...what happened here?"

(Y/N): "It looks like slaughter house in here...whoever or whatever responsible for this...I don't like this at all, man." He said to his friend.