The Day He Became Her Back Bone

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Don't moan and be upset that you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's Day. Some people don't have no fucking dads or grandpas so STFU!!!
😔😔😔
_____________________

ALSO if anyone was confused by last chapter I'm sorry. Emily was having a flash back as to how she and Dimitri got into the fight..

It's two months now since the babies have be born😊😊😊
02/14/2016

LUKE

I was awoken from my slumber by the cries of my children. I opened the adjoining room to my wife's. Ozy and Lizzy laid in the crib crying. Emily was fast asleep no doubt tired.

The cries of both our children was not enough to wake her. I lifted them both up and walked them to the garden. They began to calm down. For two months they were kind of big. Chubby.

I was making funny faces at them for them to laugh which failed terribly. They both stared at me with a blank expression.

I heard a knock on the door. I saw Emily walk pass to get it and I followed. There was a strange lady at the door. She was beautiful no doubt but her face was very familiar. She had Emily's eye.

I watched as Emily drop her cup of tea to the floor. Not before swooning to the floor. I had both children in my hands. I ran to her all the same.

Thank god for Mrs Witty who came and took the children from my hands. The strange woman ran to my wife's aids.

"Madam I kindly ask you to refrain from touching my wife" as I swooped Emily in my arms. As I looked her in the face I knew why her face looked so familiar. She looked exactly like Emily.

"Your wife happens to my daughter" she answered angrily.

I walked with her upstairs as her mother followed. I set her down on the bed and brushed her hair from her forehead. Her mother stood by the door. I turned to address her.

"Your daughter? The daughter you abandoned? For a lover" I answered angrily.

"You have no right to judge me" she whispered. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She was right. I had no right to judge her and this was not my fight.

But Emily was my wife! Where moral support is concerned I would defend her to no ends. I was suppose to be her back bone. Her shoulder to cry on. I'd be dammed if I let Emily shed a next tear.

"You are quite right. But you left her and now I'm left to care for her. And as I've seen you are not good for her health as her current situation was cause by none other by you. So I ask you please leave before she wakes up" I told her calmly.

"I just want to talk to my daughter. That's all I want. Please I'm begging you" tears leaked from her eyes.

I softened a bit. I didn't see a woman who abandoned her daughter but rather a woman who saw her mistakes. Was she so different from I. We had both done Emily wrong. I wanted forgiveness. I got forgiveness. Maybe she does deserves it.

Emily's stirring in the bed broke the silence. Her eyes were still closed. She whispered my name. I was shocked. Why was she calling out for me? Did she not hate me anymore.

A sense of pride creeped inside me. I felt needed. Emily needed me. Even though I had hurt her so much.

Before I could run to her aid her mother ran to her and gave her the glass of water by the bedside.

"Mother" she croaked. Her eyes widened and was full of joy.

"I'm here now Emmy" the joy was instantly replaced with rage.