The Day They Professed Their Love

You Can't Choose Someone Who Doesn't Want You
___________________

03/15/2016

EMILY

I woke up with Luke's strong arms around me. Memories came flooding back. I blushed. I trailed my finger tip across my lip. Luke's lips melted against them last night.

His hand touching me. Me holding his hand showing him just how much I enjoyed his touch. The sounds he made. The sounds he made me make.

I felt arouse just think about it. Making love with Luke was something indescribable. I wanted to feel him inside me. Again and again.

How would feel if he took me against the walls. I read about that particular position in a book. I thought about how it would feel to have Luke make love to me like that.

Everything about lastnight was so much different and better than my wedding night. I felt pain which was to be expected since I didn't have much sexual encounters. But the aftermath was mind blowing.

All I could think about was his lips on my neck, on my breast. Luke coming into me inch by inch. I knew my face must be red as the sun. I giggled. Luke saying he loved me.

Luke said he loved me. Me?

The words weighted on my heart. Impaling on it. The man I loved, my husband, Luke loved me back. I felt as though everything was perfect.

"Are you awake already dear wife" Luke whispered against my back as he ran his finger tips down my back. It felt good. Too good.

I felt something press against my buttocks. I yelped from the bed. With a small scream. I grabbed the sheet with me.

Luke was naked on the bed, aroused and not one bit ashamed.

Oh lord.

His body. Chiseled to perfection. That same body that was with me the entire night.

"Oh lord" I closed my eyes instantly.

A hand touched me. I backed up until my back hit the vanity mirror. Luke stalked towards me. Naked! I closed my eyes.

"Still shy. I have seen you bare already. And you me" he told me.

I thought last night Luke's body was beautiful under the dim light. But into broad daylight it was beyond perfect. He was flawless.

"Emily open your eyes"

"You are naked Luke" I told him

"So are you beneath that sheet"

Damn it! I was. I slept naked beside Luke. Luke said he loved me. He loved me.

I opened my eyes and stared right into his. Afraid to look down. He came closer and pressed against me.

"This is what you do to me" he told me.

I made him arouse.

He kissed my neck. Pulling me into him holding me firm against him. My breathing was out of control.

Calm down! I scolded myself. My hormones were out of control.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I blurted out.

His eyes went wide with shock. He thought I didn't hear.

"Did you?" He recoiled.

I remember I blurted out I love him when Whittle accused me. But he didn't mention it to. I thought that he hadn't heard me.

"Yes" I hung down my head.

I did love him. Despite everything. I loved Luke. I waited patiently for his rejection.

"So did I" I heard him say.

He took my hand in his. And lifted my head to meet his eyes.

"Emily I fell in love with you before I even saw your face. The day by the garden with your back turns. I fell in love with you before I knew you were my wife. The mother of my children. You saved me more than you could ever imagine. You saved me from a life of darkness.

You taught me forgiveness. You taught me love. Real love. Genuine love. I love everything about you. You're  strong. Stronger than anyone I've ever come across.

You make me want to be a better man. A better husband. I want to be the man worthy of your love. You're perfect in ever way. I see us growing old together. I'll love you after every star as fallen and abandon the skies. I will cherish you after this earth is no more. When all the water has dried up and all we can see is dust.

I love you in this life and every other life to come. You are my everything Emily Athena Rochester. I will never regret the day I made you my wife"

Luke was in front me declaring his love for me. I was speechless.

My eyes sprang tears.

I lunged at his and hugged him like my life depended on it. I started to sob uncontrollably.

"I love you so much Luke"

He kissed my cheek.

"I love you with all my heart. With all my soul" he soothes me.

"As much as I'd love to stay here like this we have two fussy children to attend to" Luke told me.

I dried my tears. I looked at Luke. And thank god silently. I kissed him.

"How about a bathe first?" I smirked letting the sheet fall.

Vote!!!
COMMENT!!!
Tell me what you think!!!!

Mal-bear🐻