The Day Everthing Came Together

Never forget
Never forgive
________________________

LUKE

We bathe together but nothing more. I had to take things slow with Emily. I didn't want her to be sore.

She was like a vice around me. Everything about her was arousing. Intoxicating.

I wanted to say so much to her but she was still shy and uncertain. I didn't want to give her a reason to be distant with me.

When we left the room we stumbled on Greta in the passenge way with the twins. They creeped towards Emily and I. They would soon start walking. They were now eight months.

We all went downstairs and ate breakfast. I still did not see John. He was quite reserved.

Charles and Helena sat down. Greeted us.
At the table we made small talk to let the time run off.

Lastnight kept replaying in my mind. That bastard kissed my wife. Although I almost choked him to death I was still not satisfied.

Marian. I should have known she was behind this. She was still not over the fact that I had broken off the affair with her. Jealousy.

I couldn't let this go.

"Luke are you okay?" Emily touched me

I realized that I had a vice grip on the fork I was eating with. My knuckles while as snow. I was still angry.
~~

After breakfast I ventured to Lady Marian. Before I could even knock the door flew open. No doubt she was expecting me to pay a visit. I strolled in and took a seat.

Her face reeked of sleepless nights. Her eyes were dull.

"Luke fancy seeing you here"

I replied with a shrug.

"I knew you'd see soon enough that she was no good for you Luke"

I muttered something under my breath.

She moved towards me seductively. The once swaying hips that would arouse me now disgusted me.

I mentally started to compare her to Emily. I felt like a bigger fool.

She walked around me. Circling me. She pulled the first two buttons of my shirt. She began to kiss my neck and bit my ear.

"Undress" I didn't have to tell her twice.

She undressed before me. Her body bore me.

"Kneel" she obeyed my every command.

I removed my tie and covered her eyes.

I swooped her in my arms and walked with her out in the tavern.

"Luke where are we?"

I placed her to the ground.

"Shh.. Listen carefully. If you ever try to do anything to my wife again" I chuckled humorless. "I can make you disappear" I whispered in her ear.

"Luke what the hell" her words were cut short when she removed the tie and see the crowd of people that had gathered around her.

She began to scream. And tried to cover up.

"Don't bother covering up I'm sure we've all seen it" I smirked and left the tavern.

I hope Marian was gone for good
~~

For some reason heading home bought the greatest joy to my soul knowing that Emily would be there.

I had this huge smile plastered on my face. I was the lucky man alive. Emily loved me. After everything. After all I did to her. She forgave me.

I was even still shocked at my confession. That's the thing with love I suppose it captures your heart. A heart that you thought was perhaps broken.

But love, Emily fixed it. She made me whole again. She was perfect. Flawless.

She changed me into someone I never thought exist within me. She made the person who wants to see her always smiling. To love her. To treat her how she deserves to be treated. To cherish her.

I was drawn from my thoughts when the carriage came to a halt.

At the door was Emily with our two rascals. A smile immediately lit up her face when she saw me. This was what I would be coming home to everyday for the rest of my life and honestly it was best feeling.

I walked over to her and captured her lips. I kissed her like I should. Like a man who missed her. Like a husband who love his wife. We pulled a part when Ozy pulled my hair.

"Now that's a hello" Emily said as she led me in the house.

VOTE!!!
Comment!!
Tell me what you think

Mal-Bear🐻