three

louis p.o.v

-we have captured the boys come to Tomlinson quarters in 20 minutes - niall texted me.

i smiled at the text it was exciting i was going to have my choice at marrying anyone i wanted and they couldn't do anything about it, i hoped niall has chosen good-looking ones. I wanted a really innocent one and someone who i could push-over and who would do anything i asked them to without putting up a fight. 

'i cannot believe you are buying a human to make your husband,' my mum tutted as i started to get ready

'oh shush mum you are the one who kept pestering me,' i said

''fine whatever as long as you are married,' my mum said 'when i will be meeting your husband?'

'i am choosing one today so hopefully this evening or tommorow if the boy needs rest,' i said

'can't wait,'  my mum smiled. 

i texted niall - how much will i need to bring?

niall texted back - the highest boy is priced at eight thousand and five hundered pounds

bloody hell! this boy must be very gorgeous. i felt an adrenline rush because i was very excited as i exited the palace and drove to tomlinson quarters. 

as i entered Niall rushed to greet me. 

'the boys are at the back you get to see them each individually,' Niall said

'thanks alot niall,' i smiled

i entered the back room and they were split into sections each boy was chained to the chairs and none of them caught my eye they all looked too tough i was starting to lose hope when i saw the last boy who was looking scared as anything he was gazing into a daydream. He looked like a baby he had the cutest curly hair and he looked a bit dopy. Nevertheless i felt like he was the one i turned my head to have a better look at him, he looked so terrified the poor thing but i like them terrfied. He was also very gorgeous i just wanted to kiss his perfect lips and cuddle with him and protect him because he looked much younger than me and also a type of person who needs protecting. 

'he's the most expensive,' Niall said

'i can see why,' i said observing him furthur

'can i have a better look at him?' i asked

niall opened the glass see-through door into the section, the boy's cute little head jolted upwards and he started to fidgit as i got closer.

'STAY STILL,' niall roared at him

he whimpered and shot his head down. 

1. this boy had looks

2. he looked innocent 

3. he looked like he could be tamed

this could be the boy for me. 

'what's your name?' i asked softly into the trembling boy's ears. 

he didn't answer he was still shaking so much. Was i really that intimidating and scary? good. 

'Answer the fucking question,' Niall shouted at the boy and niall gripped his neck so he was forced to look me in the eye, the boy winced in pain and i saw soft little tears trickle down his face. 

'Har--ry,' he whimpered i heard his sexy raspy voice for the first time it also had a hint of child-like innocence in it which i liked. 

'Harry what?' Niall said viciously digging his nails into the boy's neck.