sixteen

harry's p.o.v

i waited impatiently as Lottie came down after dinner wow she was taking her time eating the cassouroule. I wondered back to those pictures i found in the supposdly stiff door that i could open, they had scratched off Eleanor and Louis'' faces by 'Lucas'. 

Lottie finally came down, i was buzzing with anticipation. 

'Do you want some icecream?' she asked

'No no no just tell me the story,' i said i was bored in this god-forsaken cell i wanted some excitemnt, i also felt as if i knew this story i would be able to see the palace clearer, i would be able to not feel as lost in the palace history.

'Alright,' Eleanor said 'but don't expect to help that much with getting rid of lucas,' 

'why not?' i asked

'well, you're a bit,' 

'a bit what?' i said 

'a bit dopey no offece harry,' 

i was offended, i was very offended infact. 

'Before you start, some time ago i found some pictures with eleanor scratched off in some and Louis scratched off in others,' I said

Lottie raised her eyebrow 'I remember louis scratching elaenor's face of the pictures when she died because he missed her too much, then he shut the door and locked it because the wardrobe contained memories of eleanor as it used to be hers, he locked the door with all the pictures of them together, then he was the only one that had the key then he lost it and it hasn't be opened since how did you get inside the wardrobe?'' 

'i...i dont...even...know,' i said suprised

'He never scratched of his face, i wonder who scratched his face off?' 

'lucas probably did,' i said 'he wanted louis to die didn't he!' 

Lottie shook away these thoughts. 

'i told you i dont want to talk about lucas, harry i was just here to talk about eleanor,' lottie said

'alright sorry, lottie, you may begin,' i said sitting eagerly next to her in the cell floor. 

'do you really think it will help protecting Louis?' Lottie said 

'Yes i 100 percent think it will,' i said

'Right so Eleanor and Louis went out for a very long time and then Louis proposed and they were engaged for a very long time'' 

i was intrigued and listened to her every word but she was cut off by a scream, Lottie looked shocked she unlocked me and we both ran upstairs to see where the scream came from. To be honest i was more pissed at the fact that Eleanor's story had been cut short would i ever find out?!

The scream was from a posh bathroom in the palace, and it was Louis scream. 

'Who wrote this?' he quiverred

i stared in shock and with fear at the writing that surrounded the bathroom. It was written in blood it wrote.

'YOU LET HER DIE' 

Louis had tears in his eyes, his hands were shaking violently. 

'Lottie you wrote this didn't you,' he cried, he looked paranoid and he was chocking on his collor.