fifteen

harry's p.o.v

Zayn did that man just said a prisoner was called zayn Malik? i was in a daze and Louis used this opportunity to try and change the topic.

'Come on Harry lets go and get our suits fitted,' Louis said trying to drag me away

'NO!' i screamed, Louis was suprised at my outburst as it resembled the tantrum of a two year old. 

'Harry we must go we don't want the tailors waiting for us,' Louis said shakily 

'NO! take me to the dungeons NOW!'    i shouted like a spoilt brat, Louis was hiding something from me and i needed to know what exactly it was! was it my Zayn in the prison? how many zayn maliks were there?' 

'Come on harry dont be a diffucult little boy,' Louis said. It was then where i fell to the ground and refused to move untll Louis took me to the dungeons. i had a toddlor's tantrum on the floor.  

'Harry"' 

'NO ii'm not moving!' i shouted

'Harry,' 

'NO!' i screamed

Louis finally gave in after about 20 minutes of me keeping on my tantrum and he said he would take me to the dungeons, he was very nervous about taking me to the dungeons this is how i knew he was hiding something. I think Louis gave in because i had convinced him that I love him and he was sure nothing i saw would make me not love him.

'Now please don't hate me harry,' he said as we walked down to the dunegons, it was a scary horrible place it did not fit in with the beautiful comforts of the other palace, the dungeons were hell. 

'These are vile conditions,' i said

'well harry they can't be nice as we keep criminals in here,' Louis said

we walked down the dissolving stairs and I ran to the cell that supposdly 'Zayn Malik' was in before Louis could stop me. 

I reached the cell with Louis running after me, i gasped as i saw Zayn badly beaten and rotting away in the cell. i gasped.

'Zayn,' i whimpered

'Harry!' Zayn said

'What what what has happened to you,' i said trying to old back my tears

'Ask your fiance,' he spat

'Louis what the fuck have you done?' i shouted

'Harry listen to me!' 

'You lied to me!' I shouted 

'Listen to me Harry,' Louis said desperatly, i couldn't even look at him after what had he done to innocent zayn.

'I was going to come after you Harry i was going to come save you but the king didn't like it,' Zayn said

'When did you put Zayn in here!' i shouted

'I dont even remember that i put him in here,' Louis said

'But you knew he was in here!' I shouted

'Harry i love you so much still i wanted to save you and now you are with him! we were supposed to get married and cuddle together, i doubt you still love me now you have him,' Zayn protested. 

I saw Louis' worried glare as he saw me and Zayn reconnecting as if no time had gone past as Zayn put his arms out i held his hand and looked into his hand.

'What are you doing Harry? untouch his hands i am the only hands you should be touching!' Louis shouted, he was trying to ignore a searing pain through his head he was battling against it.