thirteen

ZAYN'S P.O.V

how dare that bloody king take MY Harry, harry is so innocent so cute and so loving, that king has probably torn away harry's first kiss and dare i say it virginity. I came back early from my work to console Harry's family, they were all so heart-broken and they all missed Harry and were determined to get him back as was I. Harry was too cute and innocent to be taken away to be the king's trophy husband, he deserves a life of his own. 

I was planning on asking for his hand in marriage before the king swooped him away, I know Harry and I hardly knew each other before but we both knew we fancied each other, imagine how good mine and Harry's life would have been without the king. What my main worry is what if we snatch Harry back but he's already fallen in love with the king??

The king is very dangerous, he may act as if he is so kind and caring but  i have heard the underground stories while i have been travelling around, i have heard the word about the king on every street.

Poor Harry doesn't even know these stories himself, Louis can get very angry and apparantly he doesn't act like himself at all but i don't know the full story except there are suspicions on what happened to Louis' first fiancee Eleanor when she died, everyone now believes it was an accident that she aaccidently fell of the balcony,

some people say it was suicide that Eleanor and Louis had a fight and Louis said so many angry and hurtful things and Eleanor felt so bad about herself that she jumped of the balcony whereas there are other suspicions that Louis got so angry at Eleanor he pushed Eleanor of the balcony. Now Now if only i could prove that this suspicion is true, the king would be shamed and I would get my Harry back. 

It was when I was out in the fields picking out corn for Harry's family it was night time i couldn''t get corn in the daytime because people would ask for money for it, money which i did not have. Gemma had hardly been eating without her little brother. I was out picking in the corn when i heard a rustle of horses coming towards me, i have never felt scared or threatened in my entire life untill now, i began to run away but it wasn't long before I was grabbed viciously and put into a Carriage cage it was a moldy cage and i couldn't see much because my eye-sight became blurry though i did see the king;s  royal sign on the carriage. 

Why did the king want me?? I had no time to access my situation as I was whipped violently and it hurt so much i yelped and moaned why was these people torturing me? what had i done wrong? 

It was on the third whip i blacked out.....

~~~

i woke up in a rotting prison cell it took me some time to remeber what had happened, i paniced i started rattling on the cell bars i hated being locked up i felt so claustophic. i started rattling and knocking against the cell. I realised I was stripped down only to my boxers. 

'Please Help me Please Help me,' i screamed

a while later when i had spread myself across the cell to stretch my legs a man came down at first i thought it was the king but it was an evil-looking blonde kid. 

I spat at him.

'Woah i would watch your manners Zayn i have the whip,' he said

he whipped me but i didn't care. 

'My name is Niall and you will give me respect,' 

'Why am I here?' i said through clenched teeth

'Orders of the king, well not the king really but to you yes the king,' Niall said

what did he mean not the king really?

'Where is Harry?' I said through clenched teeth

'Well as you see its almost midnight so he must be sleeping, aw how cute is little harry when he is sleeping don't you think?' Niall said