twenty

harry's p.o.v

the reception was extravagent, filled with such amazing decortation i could hardly believe this was an event that was to do with me. 

I was still spooked out but maybe it was Niall just messing with my head...he loves to do that doesn't he? i didn't go anywhere near him during the party, the food was brilliant though some snobs still had the nerve to complain that it wasn't sweet enough or something stupid...for some people things were just not good enough, they should take a walk in the wild side and see life in a day through my family's eyes they would appreciate all this stuff so much more. 

Louis was still wearing the same one-of a kind tuxedo from the wedding he still looked fabulous. When the jubilant music came on my spook had left my thoughts i was too busy having fun, this was my wedding day nothing would ruin it. 

'May i have this dance?' Louis asked winking at me

'You may,' i said taking his hand

the song was ''Unchained melody' and it was our first dance song, normally i wouldn't have been caught dead dancing infront of this many people but i kept my eyes locked into louis'  eyes and everything felt right, we danced swiftly and it was truly magical i felt like i was in a trance locked into his eyes everything felt right. 

In the corner of my eye i saw Niall staring at us with a smug grin..and when i looked back at Louis i almost jumped out of my skin because i am sure his eyes changed colour  they looked like they did in some of those pictures and it scared me as his whole face seemed to go evil but i blinked a few times and they looked normal once again.

'Everything alright?' he asked

'fine,' i said smiling at him

must have been my imagaination.

The party was a party to remember everyone was partying hard, nearly everyone was in the dance floor expecially all the youngsters. 

Me and Louis danced and laughed together while we got slightly drunk but not too much we had such an amazing time. My thoughts were lost in the sound of the steroe blasting tunes while we did dance moves.

'you enjoying it babe?' louis shouted at me (he had to shout to be heard over the music)

i gave him a thumbs up. 

It was 3am when me and Louis ran upstairs laughing and giggling and went to our room, louis pushed me in and put me on the bed and began to kiss me biolently.

'that was an aamzing party babe now i want to enjoy you,' louis winked

'enjoy me,' i said while sprawling myself across the bed sexily 'husband'

'its so kinky when you call me that,' Louis said while tugging off his tie. 

he then ripped the clothes off me and off himself and we had sex for the first time as husband and husband and it felt amazing and his kiss was even more passionate than before and sex felt better than before. 

'i am so lucky to have you,' i breathed

After we were done we were panting then we went to the bathroom to wash up, we were brushing our teeth when Louis started to get his headache he almost fell to the floor as it hurt so bad. fear rushed through me as i remember the files i found and the video niall showed me. i really hoped louis would just keep me safe instead of going for one of his 'naps' 

'Are you alright louis?' i asked helping him up

'No it kills ahhh!' louis breathed 'i should go for a nap it always helps,' 

i nodded and he walked outside, i finished brushing my teeth and washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom to see Louis sitting on the stool in our bedroom staring at me, his eyes had turned that scary colour again and he looked menacing.

'Hey Louis thought you were going for a nap?' i said

he didn't answer me he sat there glaring at me though the glare was mixed with lust. 

'Louis?' i asked i waved my arm in his face to get him out of his daydream as he was ignoring me as i waved my arm infront of him, he suddenly grabbed it and it hurt like a motherfucker i winced in pain. He had a death lock around my wrist my wrist was turning purple...

'OUCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING,' i cried out in pain. 

Louis smirked at me an evil smirk. 

he still was grabbing me. 

'YOU WERE WITH HIM TODAY WEREN'T YOU?' louis said his voice sounding so horrible and so deep and mean

'Who?' i whimpered

'You were with him,' Louis said standing up and grabbing me and pinning me against the wall i shriekd in pain.

'YOU WERE WITH HIM! YOU MARRIED HIM WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO MARRY HIM!' Louis shouted

what the fuck was louis talking about?

'What?' i breathed

'YOU MARRIED HIM! THERE IS ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY YOU SHOULD KNOW HARRY YOU ARE MINE AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE NOT HIS,' Louis said

'You married him and i told you not to he doesn't deserve your love, he doesn't deserve anything good he deserves to die! and i am going to kill him,' Louis said pushing me onto the bed and kissing me violently on the lips, the way he talked was funny. i was really scared i was quivering. what the fuck was going on? noone would be able to save me..

'You married him and you are having a child with him!' Louis roared slapping me across the face but then he cupped my chin.

'i just love you so much that bastard doesn't deserve your love i do,' Louis said

'Louis stop please explain,' i said crying i was so frightend of this beast and monster.

 Louis just chuckled.

'Harry my dear i am not Louis...'

what ofcourse he was Louis he was wearing the one of a kind tuxedo still and his copyrighted hairstyle was still intact and he looked like Louis! he was Louis!

'Who are you then?' i quivered

Louis helped me up and drew closer to me and whispered in my ear so creeplily that goosebumps appeared on my skin.

'I am Lucas,' he said.....

what the actuall hell? it was louis! not lucas!  what as going on....

a/n hi hope you like it hope you are freaked out haha! x