Chapter 13- Nightmares

Amber's P.O.V.-

Getting out of the shower, she pulled on her jammies. They were a cute matching set. The pants were black yoga pants with a bright pink kiss on the right hip, the top was a loose fitting shirt. It was also black, but it had bright pink around the collar and sleeves, and a bright pink kiss across the breast area. The bottom of the shirt came to just above the kiss on the pants. She liked it because none of her skin was showing that she didn't want seen and it was extremely comfortable.

After drying her hair with a towel, she placed the towel on the towel bar. Turning back to the mirror she picked up her brush. Brushing her hair always soothed her.

After the last couple of weeks she was so confused. So many new things had been happening to her. First was the guys wanting to spend alone time with her. She had gotten used to their normal routine of Micca or Lucca taking her and getting her from work. Of Nick spending an hour at the diner each night and Ethan flat out ignoring her. She had even gotten used to spending time with them as a group weather it be the guys watching movies or playing their game and her drawing or all of them eating together in the kitchen. In all the time they spent together as a group she hardly knew any of them or she should say she knew them because she listened when they talked, but they didn't really know her. She had never let any of them in.

But the last couple of weeks was changing that. Each one of the guys had made it a point to spend some alone time with her. Shopping with Lucca had been fun until she freaked out on him. Though thinking about it now, she realized Lucca had handled it well. He had gotten her to calm down and never asked questions. He should have, she knew he had them especially after her little slip, but he hadn't, he just acted like it never happened. He even went on to answer questions she had like it was normal for her to ask.

She wasn't sure how to deal with that. She felt at the time she could have asked him anything and he would have given her a straight and honest answer. The only thing he didn't seem to want to talk about was Nick and Ethan's family. She didn't push it. She didn't want to talk about her's either.

Spending time with Nick had been different for her. He didn't do shopping like Lucca. Lucca got in, got what he needed and got out. Nick on the other hand, like to take his time, look around, and didn't seem to need a list or even seem to want one. With their personalities you would think it would be the other way around, but Lucca was extremely anal about order. You would never know it by looking at him, he was so laid back. Nick on the other hand, went with the flow most of time, but never acted as laid back as Lucca or even Micca.

AH Micca, the day she had spent with him had been so much fun, well except for her boredom watching all those movies. She doesn't know how a person can sit so long starring at a TV. It just wasn't in her to just sit and not do anything with her hands.

However, when he had brought out the game controllers and she finally had something to do with her hands, she started to have fun. Micca had made it a challenge for her. Once she had gotten the hang of the game, she had challenged her to see who could live the longest. She had sit back and laughed at him when he tossed his controller down saying he was never playing with her again. He had walked off mumbling something about beginners luck. Not three minutes later he was back and they were at it again. He finally gave up trying to beat her when Lucca had called them for dinner.

Spending time with Ethan had been different. The first night they had went to Evan's she had been so scared and nervous but Ethan had made it all okay. Spending time with her made her wish she was a normal girl. Someone that could just open her mouth and tell him what she was thinking. She never knew what to say to him and every time he touched her, she would get this weird and new feeling all over her body. Most of the time she couldn't even talk. But just being around him made her relax in a way that she didn't know she could. Being near him made her feel stronger and made her think she could face the rest of the world. Her only problem was she didn't know how to face him.