Chapter 18- Revelations (Part 3)

Micca's P.O.V.-

He watched Ethan running his hands through Amber's hair. He relaxed back against the post of Ethan's bed and took a drink of his beer. When he was in the kitchen he grabbed the twelve pack out of the fridge. He figured they were going to need it before Amber was done telling her story.

Earlier after Lucca had helped Amber change, he had had this look on his face and Micca could feel the anger that was boiling inside his brother. He didn't know what Amber had said to him or he saw while helping her change but something had happened because at that point Lucca hadn't even heard any of Amber's past.

He could feel the angry he felt at what this sweet girl had been through rolling through him but added Lucca's anger on top of it, he wanted to go find this guy and beat the shit out of him, let him heal just so he could do it all over again. He wasn't normally a violent person but he knew his brother and two best-friends were feeling the same thing. He didn't know how Ethan was able to sit and act like nothing was wrong. Especially since Ethan had the worst temper out of all of them and he knew he cared about the girl that was sitting on his lap, Ethan cared about her more then any of them ever thought he could ever care about a women. With Ethan and Nick's past, he didn't think either one would ever be able to feel anything for a women, but his two best-friends proved him wrong when it came to Amber.

 Nick's P.O.V.-

He was standing in the kitchen with his hands planted on the bar with his head hanging down. He was trying to calm down. He could feel the anger rolling off Ethan. It was so strong that he was having a hard time breathing. He knew Amber needed a break, but if she hadn't he would have had to just walkout of the room. He couldn't pull off the calm facade that Ethan had perfected. Especially when he was fighting his and Ethan's anger at the same time.

He felt a hand being laid on his shoulder and instantly knew it was Lucca. Without thinking, he turned slammed Lucca up against the wall and planted his mouth on Lucca's in a savage kiss.

Micca's P.O.V.-

“Holy shit.” He let slip out and looked up to see Ethan's eyes grow big. He was no longer just feeling anger rolling off his brother. He had just been punched in the stomach with a very strong wave of lust.

From the look on Ethan's face he had felt the same thing. Then it was all he could do not to laugh. It was about damn time those two did something about their feelings for each other.

Still starring at Ethan, all of a sudden he felt like the third wheel. Ethan must be a little better at hiding his anger then he was the punch of lust he was just hit with while Amber was snuggled up to him on his lap. All of a sudden, she started squirming around and Ethan looked like he was in pain.

Micca took piety on him by reaching out and pulled Amber off his lap. As soon as Micca had Amber in his arms Ethan jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. Amber leaned her head back and it landed on Micca's shoulder, she looked up at him with a confused look on her face.

“Did I do something wrong?” She asked in a quiet voice. He would have laughed if he wouldn't seen the hurt in her eyes.

Micca wrapped his arms loosely around her, “No, remember me telling you about the twin connection thing?”

When she nodded he went on, “And you remember how I told you Ethan and Nick can fell extreme emotions from each other?”

“Yea.” She was still starring up at him. He didn't know if he should explain what had just happened but she was sharing so much of her self with them tonight, he thought it was only fair that he tell her.