Chapter 24- Later that Night

Amber's P.O.V.-

Nick and Lucca finally went out to get Chinese food for everyone to eat. Evan was still working on Jenni's tattoo, Micca was showing Charlie pictures of tattoo's that Evan had done, and Amber finally found a minute to spend alone with Ethan.

They were sitting on the couch that Micca had been sitting on earlier so no one could see them. She was sitting on Ethan's lap again. He had dragged her ever here as soon as everyone else had been preoccupied. When she went to sit down beside him, he had grabbed her hips and guided her down to his lap.

She was beginning to think that he was never going to let her sit in her own seat again unless she was drawing. She didn't mind to much, she liked snuggling up to him. Laying her head on his shoulder, she looked up at him. He had a soft smile on his face. That look alone made her heart rate speed up. She didn't know what to do about it. She knew she what she would like to do, but she didn't know if he would be okay with it. Sure he seem to want to touch her all the time, but she wasn't sure if he liked the kiss they shared this morning as much as she had. So until she figured that, she knew she would never be brave enough to make the first move.

When he didn't say or do anything, she finally asked him what she had been wanting to ask him since breakfast. “Do you mind if I draw the boys a cross too?”

Ethan's look turned thoughtful. “Exactly the same?”

Amber shook her head, “No, I was thinking for Lucca's I would put Nick's or Micca's name in the middle. Change the roses to orange, and color in the vines. Lucca needs color. He is not a black kind of guy.”

Ethan chuckled, “No if you change them a little I don't mind.” Amber smiled at him.

Ethan reached up and placed his hand her cheek. Just as he leaned into kiss her, his phone rang.

She said without thinking, “I'm going to kill him.” Ethan burst out laughing and handed her the phone.

She answered it by, “YOUR A DEAD MAN.”

Nick's laughter boomed through the phone. “Bad timing?” He asked sweetly. A little too sweetly. “NICK.” She literally growled at him. She couldn't believe her own actions.

“Sorry, really I am,” He tried saying between laughs.

“I will get you back for this.” And hung up on him. She didn't even have time to toss the phone down before Ethan's lips where on hers.

Holy crap, if this was the way Ethan was going to kiss her every time they got interrupted she might be able to handle getting those interruptions. This was not like the first kiss at all. This one was hot and demanding. All consuming. He bite her bottom lip making her gasp and in shoot his tongue. The first contact of his tongue touching her's made her moan.

The kiss just got a little better after that. Without loosing contact with her lips, Ethan laid her back on the couch and was laying on top of her. She felt the phone in her hand vibrate once before she let it drop to the ground and grabbed on to Ethan.

Micca's P.O.V.-

He heard Ethan's phone ring again for the third time in a row. Then his phone started ringing in his pocket.

He pulled it out to see his brother calling him, “Hey bro what's up?”

Lucca chuckled, “You need to stop Ethan.” Micca frowned.

“Um why?”

“Nick just almost drove us off the road. Man it's so bad that his hands are shaking and he can't drive.”