Chapter 14- Ethan

Ethan's P.O.V.-

He had just left the last of many girls in his bed, and was walking to the kitchen to get a beer when he heard foot steps on the porch. Taking a step into the dark kitchen, he turned to listen when he heard Amber's voice.

“I don't want to go to my room. It's to close to Ethan.” Ethan felt the shudder that ran through his body and he wanted to punch something or someone. He knew she was now scared of him. That's why he had been keeping his distance.

When he heard Nick's reply he wanted to punch his brother for the first time in his life. “You can sleep in my room.” Ethan didn't hear the rest. He stepped to the fridge and grabbed the six-pack of beer. He waited for the trio to go up the stairs before heading back to his room.

Before leaving his room he had thought about going a second round with her, but now he wasn't in the mood. Opening the door, he saw her still sprawled across his bed naked waiting for him. He gave her a disgusted look, “Get dressed and get out.” He watched the sexy look she had been giving him turn into anger. He didn't really care. He just wanted her out. He watched her grab up her clothes and hurry to get in them. Pulling on her way to high, high-heels she stopped in front of him, and laid her hand on his bare arm, “Can I at least use your bathroom.”

“No.” He moved so her hand dropped from his arm and he pointed at the open door. “GO.” Ethan followed her to the front door and shut and locked it after she hurried through it. He cut off what ever she was attempting yell at him with the slam of the door.

He almost dropped the beer he forgot he had in his hand, when Nick spoke up behind him. “Your an ass.”

Ethan didn't bother to spare his brother a glance. “I know.” And walked to his room and slammed the door.

Sitting on his bed, he opened one of the beers from the six-pack. Taking a long swallow, he decided he was going to sit there and get drunk. He wished they had something stronger but he only had himself to blame for that. He didn't allow the hard stuff in the house. And since he was the only one old enough to buy it, he was stuck with the beer he had bought.

Leaning back against the wall, he pulled his legs up on the bed. He didn't know what he was going to do. He should find another place to live, but he just couldn't do it. He had driven Amber out of her room, the one place she truly felt safe in, all because she was to scared to be around him.

If he wasn't an ass like his brother just called him, he would find another place to live. It didn't matter that he owned the house. Hell he could buy 60 or 70 houses and still have enough money left over, but this was home. He couldn't just leave. His brother and best friends lived there. Not to mention him being selfish, he couldn't stand the thought of living anywhere that Amber didn't.

Jugging the last of the beer in his hand, he grabbed another one and flicked the top off. He couldn't imagine living somewhere he couldn't accidentally run into her in the hall or catch a glimpse of her sitting at the kitchen bar doing her homework. Not that she had been doing that lately.

Of the few times that he had been home while she was still awake she had been hiding in her room. He had to figure it was because she didn't want to run into him. She was scared of him now. He hated what he had done, but he couldn't at the time figure out else to do. He had to wake her up.

He moved his hand across the bed and was disgusted when he came across a thong. He tossed it in the trash beside his bed. He had to stop sleeping with random girls. They just weren't doing it for him anymore. Hell the only reason he had gotten off tonight was because he had heard Amber walking down the hall and the thought of her, made him loose it. He was disgusted with himself. How the hell could he be bared deep inside some chic and only be thinking about another. Slamming his beer on the desk, he grabbed up a pair of clean boxers and headed for the shower. He had to get the smell of sex off of him.