Pink

The cab finally arrived at Lauriston Gardens and the three make a move towards the police tape that is blocking off the building.

"Did I get anything wrong?" Sherlock asked quickly.

"We don't get on with Harry, never have. Clara and Harry split up three months ago and they're getting a divorce; and Harry is a drinker." John nodded, confirming what Sherlock said to be right.

"Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything." Sherlock said looking pleased, however, Beth wanted to burst his little pride bubble and said, "And Harry is short for Harriet."

Sherlock stopped dead in his tracks at Beth's words. "Harry's your sister. Sister!"

"Seriously, what are we doing here?" John finally addressed but was just ignored and they continued walking forwards.

"Hello, freak." A woman came out from behind a police car. Beth flinched at her harsh words and glared over at her. Sherlock ignored the remark, "I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade."

"Why?"

"I was invited."

"Why?"

Beth concluded that she didn't like her. Or her nasty remarks, or her pestering.

"I think he wants me to take a look." Sherlock said sarcastically.

"Well, you know what I think, don't you?"

Sherlock hummed, "Always, Sally." Sherlock then took a breath through his nose, "I even know you didn't make it home last night."

Sally tried her best to ignore what Sherlock said but Beth could see her struggle with what her said, "Er, who's are these?"

"Colleague of mine, Doctor Watson. And Beth."

"You've got a girl with you. How do you get a girl to come with you? A colleague? What, did he follow you home?" She raised her eyebrows towards Beth who glared back in return.

"Would it be better if we just waited out here?" John said in an almost mumble.

Sherlock looked at him blankly and lifted the police tape "No."

"Freak's here. Bringing him in." Sally leads the three towards the building, Beth watched Sherlock as he looked around the street and at the floor in front of the house. "Ah, Anderson. Here we are again." Beth looked over at Anderson who had a displeased look on his face.

"This is a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated. Are we clear on that?"

"Quite clear," Sherlock takes another deep breath through his nose, "And is your wife away for long?"

"Oh, don't pretend you worked that out. Somebody told you that." Anderson barked back bitterly.

"Your deodorant told me that."

"My deodorant?"

"It's for men." Sherlock said cockily.

"Well, of course it's for men! I'm wearing it!"

"So's Sergeant Donovan." Beth's eyes widened and she tried to stifle a laugh watching Anderson look around in a panic.

"May I go in?" Sherlock looked way too pleased with himself in Beth's opinion.

"Look: whatever you're trying to imply .."