Cooking

"You want to make dinner?" You blinked twice at Master Papyrus's proposal.

Your Master shook his head up and down with enthusiasm. "YES, MS. Y/N! THIS MAY COME AS A SURPRISE, BUT I HAPPEN TO BE A CULINARY GENIUS!"

"O-oh." It did come as a surprise. You had never even seen Master Papyrus cook before, let alone taste his food. Yet, here he was, stopping you in the middle of the hallway, asking if he could make dinner for the whole household. "I didn't know you liked to cook, Master?"

Master Papyrus puffed up his chest in pride, "OF COURSE! COOKING IS AN ELEGANT ART, ONE THAT IS NOT EASILY MASTERED. BUT IT COMES TO ME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, NATURALLY!"

"Really?" It would be nice not to cook that evening, for once. "Well, I guess that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Master Papyrus's eyes lit up with excitement. "But, I'd have to stay in the kitchen with you, just to make sure you don't burn yourself or anything. It'd just be me and you, if that's alrig-"

"THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM!" He said, a little too quickly. You blinked again, a little taken back, when your Master continued. "E-ERM, I COULD SHOW YOU A FEW COOKING TIPS, IF YOU WANT? MAYBE TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO?"

You smiled, "Sure, that sounds-"

"MS. Y/N? OH, AND PAPYRUS!" You spotted Master Blue at the end of the hallway, before he caught up to you and Master Papyrus. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

"Master Papyrus wants to make dinner for everyone, tonight."

Master Papyrus nodded, his smile filled with pride.

"REALLY?" Master Blue smiled and put his hands on his hips, "YOU KNOW, I'M REALLY GOOD AT COOKING, MYSELF! MAYBE I COULD HELP OUT?"

"ERR, WELL-!"

"That sounds great, Master." You said, happy to have an extra set of hands helping out in the kitchen.

Master Papyrus played with his fingers for a second before saying, "YEAH, I GUESS... BUT I GET TO BE HEAD CHEF, BECAUSE I ASKED FIRST!"

"WHAT!? NO FAIR!"

You mentally rolled your eyes, before saying, "How about you two could be co-head chefs?"

The two most excitable of your Masters pondered this, before smiling and giving a thumbs up. You chuckle at their enthusiasm, "So, what would you two be making?"

"SPAGHETTI!" "TACOS!"

Your two Masters looked at each other for a second, while you took a step back, sure an argument was going to play out.

"TACOS? WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TACOS OVER THE CULINARY GEM KNOWN AS SPAGHETTI?"

"BECAUSE TACOS TASTE AMAZING! THEY MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY!"

"SO DOES SPAGHETTI!"

"ONLY TWO PEOPLE EVER LIKE SPAGHETTI! TACOS ARE ENJOYABLE FOR ALL!"

"NO! SPAGHETTI IS ENJOYABLE FOR ALL, TOO! SANS TOLD ME SO!"

"WELL, PAPY TOLD ME THAT TACOS ARE THE BEST FOOD!"

"BUT SPAGHETTI IS THE BEST FOOD!"

"NO, TACOS ARE!"

"NO! MS. Y/N, WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

"Uhm." Your two Masters looked at you expectantly, as if your vote would determine the fate of which one was better. "They're both the same?"

Your Masters groaned, and Master Blue face palmed saying, "THAT'S THE ANSWER YOU GIVE CHILDREN WHO FIGHT OVER WHICH SUPERHERO IS BETTER!"

Well, who does he think you're working with here?