Fluff: Part 2

---

Chub skeles being insecure about their weight, taking place a little over a month after you started work.

Because NOTHING brings me more joy than chub skeles being insecure about their weight.

---

You were cleaning the ornaments on a cabinet in the hallway, when Master Sans came up to you.

"hey, kid. i wanted to ask you about dinner tonight..."

"Yes, Master Sa-!" But as you turned to him, you accidentally knocked into the cabinet, causing one of the high ornaments to fall. Before you could even react, Master Sans grabbed you and pulled you towards him, leaving the ornament to shatter across the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorr-!" You noticed your hands wrapped around his waist. But... that couldn't be right? Skeletons don't have waists!

"don't worry about it kid, just make sure- ... what are you doing?"

You patted his waist a couple of time. "You feel like flesh, like real flesh!"

"uh..." A shade of cyan briefly crossed his face.

"Not to mention it's a bit chubby." You said, obliviously not thinking of the implications.

"ngg-! look, kid, i-i'm workin' on tha-aha!" You interrupted him by squeezing his waist. "d-don't-!"

"But how?" You tilted your head at this newfound discovery. "You're a skeleton?"

"k-kid, ple-ease! you can-n't just-t-tAH!" You lifted up his shirt to see if you could find the mysterious flesh.

"But there's nothing there?" You waved your hand a bit in the area where his stomach would be. "Where does the food go? How much do you eat? Do you get bigger the more you eat-?"

"kid!" Looking back at Master Sans, he looked more exasperated and embarrassed than you had ever seen him. His face was literally glowing, and not just from the large amount of sweat he was excreting.

"Oh, Master Sans," Your voice softened, "I'm sorry, was I being too forward?"

Master Sans scratched the back of his skull, avoiding eye contact, "uh, l-look kid. you can't just go around askin' people about their weight. i mean, it's kinda personal. and don't get me started on touchin' them..."

"Oh, is your weight a sensitive topic for you?"

You might as well hit him in the head with a sledge hammer, because the expression on his face told you you struck a nerve. "i- uh, gotta go." He turned around and skit-skated outta there faster than you could even realize.

"S-sorry, Master!" You called after him.

---

"-AND THEN YOU JUST TIE THE KNOT AROUND THE DOOHICKEY AND PULL THE STRING BACK LIKE THIS, AND VIOLA! PART 7/19 OF THE PUZZLE IS COMPLETE!"

"Amazing, Master." Hadn't Master Blue already showed you this puzzle before? Three times?

"OF COURSE IT IS! NOW, YOU MUST MAKE SURE NOT TO KEEP AHOLD OF THE MARBLE! LEST YOU-!" Right as Master Blue was explaining this to you, he let go of the marble, sending it flying across the room. "...DO THAT."

After a certain number of vases shattered, you couldn't help but feel deja vu. "Is that the second time you've-?"

"SOMETIMES!" Master Blue quickly composed himself, "THE BEST LESSON! IS TAUGHT TWICE! IN THIS CASE, THE LESSON WAS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU LET GO OF THE MARBLE! AND NOW YOU KNOW! CONGRATULATIONS, HUMAN!"