Accusations

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY DECISION MAKING!" Master Black said, not even bothering to look at you.

"Master Black, please!" You huff, exasperated. "You can't build a torture room in one of your spare guest rooms!"

You had previously been working on lunch as you always would at that time, when you had heard the sudden boom come from your Master. He had marched his way in, demanding your assistance, and tossed you a bag filled with various sharp objects telling you to carry them for him. Needless to say, you did not like the idea of having a torture room in the mansion, and more importantly you did not want to clean it.

"I CAN'T? REALLY? FOR SOME REASON YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS POWER OVER ME, SLAVE!" Your high maintenance Master hissed.

You sighed, "For the last time, Master, I'm not a slave. I get paid."

"WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER ME TO CALL YOU THEN? PET? CUR?"

"Uhm, never mind. Slave is fine." Honestly, you just didn't want any more insight to how demeaning your Master thought of you.

The corners of your Master's mouth turned up before he started setting up his various torture devices. You only needed him to pull out two terrifying devices —that of which you could only guess what they were for— before you had enough.

"Master Black, I refuse to clean something so-! So-!" You stutter as you try to think of the right word, "So horrifying!" The thought of someone actually using any of the objects your Master pulled out on anyone made you feel sick.

Master Black laughed, "YOU REFUSE? YOU'RE BEING UNCHARACTERISTICALLY UNCOOPERATIVE TODAY. THAT'S FUNNY THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN REFUSE ME, THOUGH."

Drat! He called your bluff! Oh well, you guessed you had to pull out the tattle-tale card. "Fine. I'll tell Master Sans, then." You crossed your arms.

Master Black glowered at you, and you had to admit he was very very frightening. He pulled out a large knife from his bag with a loud 'SHING' and said, "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD MAKE IT PASSED THE FRONT DOOR?"

You gulped, but you weren't about to give up your ground yet! You stood up straight, looked your Master in the eyes and said, "Master Black, even if I couldn't make it passed the front door, I'm positive my other Master's would notice." You put your hands on your hips in defiance and continued, "So either you stop me right now with those horrific instruments of yours, or I go to tell Master Sans. Either way this goes, you are not building a torture room."

You were positive that Master Black was going to be furious with you, and the next several weeks of your life were going to be spent with him somehow forcing you on your knees. But to your surprise, he just put a hand to his chin as his eye(sockets?) scrolled your body up and down.

"FINE." He stated calmly as he set his knife down. You had to admit, you were more unsettled by his calmness than if he were to yell at you.

"Thank you, Master Black." You sighed, ready to leave before he did anything else.

You began to walk out of the unbuilt torture room, when he stepped in front of the door, blocking your path.

"Master?" You voice slightly wavered, worried that he might decide to torture you afterall.

"YOU KNOW, I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT YOU, SLAVE." He bent over you to get a better look, causing you to lean away from him. "YOU CONSTANTLY ANTAGONIZE ME WITH YOUR ANTICS."

What? You antagonize him? Has he seen the things he makes you do?

"YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO RUIN THINGS FOR ME."