Chapter 21: Stay Close To Me, Okay?

Diamond couldn't help but stumble a little when the Shellraiser landed on the streets, and even more so when Leonardo swerved said vehicle a few times to get it driving straight after it landed. She'd been distracted by her thoughts ever since she realised that she actually did think Leonardo looked cute and thinking about the question that had been on her mind ever since.

"So, do we follow the cries of terror?" Raphael asked, looking back at Donatello, as did Diamond and Michelangelo upon hearing the question. "Or...?

"Metalhead couldn't have gotten far," Donatello said. He started tapping a few keys on the keyboard in front of his seat. "His tracking device is still active... hmm, let's see..." There was a tense moment of silence before he said, "Oh- there! Make a left at the next block."

Diamond saw Leonardo nod his head, and she gripped the seat tighter in preparation for the next turn. They did so, and they then parked beside a little side street. Everyone rushed out of the Shellraiser, following the sounds of Metalhead's footsteps.

"There he is," Donatello said in a hushed voice. They all continued onwards. Diamond almost accidentally stepped on an empty chip packet (Which would have blown their cover) So she settled for flying, meaning she didn't risk standing on anything.

"Over here," Raphael muttered, and they all gathered around him to look around the corner her was kneeling by.

"Into..." They waited as Metalhead approached something. Only when he opened the door and closed it behind them did they realise what it was.

"A porta-loo?" Diamond finished off, following the turtles as they ran to the porta-loo the robot entered.

"Maybe he has to change his oil?" Michelangelo suggested as a joke.

Leonardo pursed his lips and reached up to grasp the handle of one of his Katanas. Diamond saw Raphael reach for his sai and Donatello reach for his bo-staff, so Diamond copied and unsheathed her Chisa Katana. Leonardo unsheathed his Katana the same time as he opened the porta-loo door, only to fine that nobody was in it.

"Wait," Michelangelo said. "I saw this on a magic show; there's a secret door, down there." He then pointed to the toilet seat. He then stuck his head down it, making the other three turtles, Diamond and Ivy shudder, and more than one of them had to swallow down the bile rising in their throats.

"Hello?" Michelangelo called down into the toilet. He must have breathed in because he recoiled with the speed of a snake, coughing and gagging, slamming the door shut as he did so. "Ugh!" He exclaimed. "Definitely not a secret door! Ugh, I think I'm gonna hurl..." He then opened the same door, only to reveal a Kraang portal, and Michelangelo forgot his feelings of sickness.

"AH!"

"Woah!"

"Oh my god-"

Several cries of shock left everyone's mouths, and some recoiled in said shock, including Diamond, who had found that she'd accidentally pressed her arm against Leonardo's plastron. She quickly stopped the contact, though nobody but herself and Ivy noticed her blush. However everyone's reactions were cut off when Michelangelo slammed the door again.

"What was that!?" Leonardo exclaimed, and Donatello stepped forwards. He grabbed the handle of the door and opened it. There was no portal this time.

"I-I don't understand," Donatello said. "It was just..." He trailed off, knocking on the door of the porta-loo. He then moved to the one next to it, looking it over nervously. Michelangelo stepped forwards and opened the door again, and the portal was once more present.

"Umm, Michelangelo started. "Tada!"

"Nani?" Diamond muttered, just as Donatello said the same word but in English.