Chapter 27

Third Person's POV:

"Daddy! Papa! Let's go! Let's go!" Amerie cheered eagerly as she jumped on the spot in her yellow yukata and a pair of red geta which both had floral patterns on it. The excited look on Amerie's face caused Lucifer to chuckle softly as he patted her head lightly for her to calm down.

 The excited look on Amerie's face caused Lucifer to chuckle softly as he patted her head lightly for her to calm down

Amerie's outfit ^

Amerie's outfit ^

"Wait a minute Am, Daddy's not down yet-"

"Daddyyyy! Hurry up!" She shouted impatiently, making Lucifer wince slightly under her high pitch scream. The little girl just couldn't wait to attend the Rising Sun's carnival. It's a yearly thing whereby they will have a carnival for different lands each year. Last year's was the land of Earth, this year's the land of the Rising Sun and next year will be the land of Waves. The citizens will dress in the traditional costumes of the different lands if they're up to it and immerse themselves in the food and games the carnival has to provide for them.

"Coming!" Eros swiftly replied from above and in less than 5 minutes, he came sliding down the stairs' railing in a matching attire with Lucifer's only that his yukata was of a lighter shade. After last night's explanation, he and Amerie made up with a hug and a 'Sorry daddy" but the words he longed for were nowhere to be heard. Nonetheless, he sucked it up and pushed it to the back of his mind, convincing himself that Amerie is just a child so she wouldn't be able to remember what she've said, whether she meant it or said it in the heat of the moment. Hopefully the latter.

"Matchiee..." Amerie said in awe as she stared up at her Daddy and self-labelled Papa. Lucifer on the other hand stared at Eros slightly exposed luscious chest, definitely thanks to him sliding down the banister which caused the yukata to loosen, like a piece of canvas. Making a mental 3D image of Eros bare and perfectly sculptured structure in his very own mind, he felt his nose bleed internally at his dirty thoughts.

"Oh. We do." Eros commented in disbelief, slightly shocked at his own choice of clothes. When Lucifer had let him feel free to pick whichever he liked, he didn't expect himself to pick the almost same attire as Lucifer's. In addition to Lucifer's hungry look and for an unknown reason, he felt his cheeks heat up the longer he stared back. It was like a thousand birds flapping wildly in his heart, as if fighting one another fiercely. His heart was thumping so fast and hard, he could just faint on the spot.